1200 bandit

So no reply to previous post

OK looking to fit a alarm,tracker,dash camera

Pulled the centre dash,console out ,now looking for a live wiring to power the the above things ,do not what to from battery,also what is the correct wiring to go into for the central locking for a alarm

Thanks Jim I was thinking of wiring the dash camera into the live feed of the radio but

unsure if it will affect the radio in some way

Dash camera sorted,now looking for where the alarm wiring go’s in to the central locking

I can put the tracker somewhere under the bonnet as it is waterproof as it for a motorcycle

Glove box light or ash tray are switched live as well I think? Both would be good for a tracker and hide it under the dash somewhere as its easy to find (and therefore remove) under the bonnet.

Glove box light or ash tray are switched live as well I think? Both would be good for a tracker and hide it under the dash somewhere as its easy to find (and therefore remove) under the bonnet.

Thanks for the reply,Any information is more than welcome.I think l tryed the above wiring and got no live feed, but l was jammed in a small spot on the garage,so wil check when l pull the Corrado out of the garage cheers

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?48875-fitting-rightclick-keyless-entry

This should have some handy info m8

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just checked out this link ,excellent information on here,it’s a must read if you are thinking of going this way.thanks for the information.

If anyone who has fitted a alarm and had problems please post