Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

what corrado ownership is all about....

forget the cost of keeping the things on the road, corrado ownership is all about sitting in traffic with the window down and having a group of blokes the people carrier thing next to you shout over "Nice car!" 8) show me another sub 2k (in my case) car that gets that sort of comment without sarcasm!

:D Nice one ,it's like they said on, the top gear corrado adition , what other 9T's coupe can you get into without looking like a gimp !! :)

forget the cost of keeping the things on the road, corrado ownership is all about sitting in traffic with the window down and having a group of blokes the people carrier thing next to you shout over "Nice car!" 8)

Personally i'd have wound up the window and got outta there :wink: :lol:

Damn right, 16v to VR, it doesn't matter, they all look good, and all get nice comments / glances. 8)

Louie Lungbubble, Nah, but I do look to see if anyone notices the spolier going down, am amazed no-one ever seems to notice!

Ha ha. I wasn't going to admit to that one mate, but I do it too.

I once clocked someone behind me in a golf pointing at my spoiler when we stopped at lights.

The dash button was SCREAMING my name out while they were looking, but i resisted temptation and didn't show off :lol: :lol:

(I'm soooo mature) :roll:

forget the cost of keeping the things on the road, corrado ownership is all about sitting in traffic with the window down and having a group of blokes the people carrier thing next to you shout over "Nice car!" 8)

Personally i'd have wound up the window and got outta there :wink: :lol:

same here :roll:

The dash button was SCREAMING my name out while they were looking

Haha, I've not done that myself yet, but I'd be lying if I said I haven't been tempted :D

I pulled up alongside someone in a Scirroco in a car park the other week, and he said to me: "Nice car! You don't want to swap do ya?" :wink:

Am I the only saddo who looks in the mirror now and then to see if people are rubbernecking you after you drive past?

Thought so. :(

(But they usually are) :D

No your not alone and yes they do always :-P

I'm always checking to see who's looking at the car, and i love catching people checking out the spoiler action!!! :D

The dash button was SCREAMING my name out while they were looking

Haha, I've not done that myself yet, but I'd be lying if I said I haven't been tempted :D

I've done just that :D