Sign in to follow this  
Ice White Socks

Been looking at Cupras today....

Hi,

Been looking at leon Cupras today for a mate- never been that good on nearly new car prices but they are trying to flog a cupra with two former owners and 8k on the clock for £14k when you can buy a new one for £15.5k- and thats the list price i.e before you bargained for it- whos gonna pay that? Should I offer £13k- that sounds more than

reasonable to me!

Rolled up in the Corrado which got looks off all the sales staff- then one came up to me and asked how long I had it, what BHP it was etc. Its great havin a corrado :D

Cheers

Its great havin a corrado :D

no arguments there :D

14k seems a crazy price tbh mate

I can't find a Seat dealer in my area... have driven new Pugs and Alphas today but really wanted a go in a Leon (new company car due at end of summer) If anyone knows where I can find them in S.E. please let me know :D

What year/reg is the Cupra? My mum (:!:) drives a 53-reg Cupra, bought from new with about 8k on the clock - probably worth about 13k still according to the Autotrader....

Lovely motors by the bay...great choice. Way nicer to drive and almost as quick as my mate's overpriced Civic Type-R....and about 10mpg more!

Walked past a grey Cupra-R parked at Bluewater yesterday. Stunning car- so nicely kitted out! 8) Body kit, wheels, brakes, exhaust- looks aggressive in an underated kind of way. Nice!

Civic Type-R....and about 10mpg more!

Civics cost more because Honda's usually end up being taxis and have to be engineered for the mileage and abuse. Also the suspension is factory uprated to carry the tat that is often applied at a later date. :splat:

I took a Cupra R for a test drive and it gets my vote for being the best VFM car available in the uk. As AndyVR6 has said the kit wheels, brakes etc are a perfect setup - not too bling.

The Audi A3 is over 20K and there is no quick Golf yet, when it does come it'll probably need to go on a diet.

Right off my soapbox now :D

I had a Cupra for twelve months, fitted 18" Mille Miglia's, dropped it 30mm, full Miltek and AMD re-map, superb car - very subtle and very quick, only problem was that it didn't feel happy cruising at anything less than 100mph