VEEDUBBED

Booored...again..

Right chimpys,

yep, gone and had an accident..again, this time i fell off a bloody unsafe ladder At work and landed on my side from 3 meters up..

Which brings me to another booring stay at home.

Anyways, name your worst physical, most unpleasnt experience you've had. Mine was when they stuck the plastic pee pipe up my dick whilst strapped to the hospital bed..NEVER again, I've never felt such excruciating pain..just as bad when it was removed.

Unpleasant stories pleeze.

Don’t think I can top that but I’ve had a few painful injuries over the year.

The two worst I’ve had are a dislocated knee, which meant a lot of morphine and a year of physio to recover, and a dislocated jaw after falling off a rail on my snowboard and smashing my face onto a metal bar.

I’ve also fractured an ankle (snowboarding), broken a finger, a toe and had a series of concussions.

I'll have a go, in order of pain...

Broken nose

Broken leg

Testicle removed (cancer)

Biopsy on the other testicle (cancer again)

Two kidney stones (they were the worst out of all of them)

Hope you recover soon .

Touch wood , I’ve been lucky . I suppose having gravel removed from my leg after a bike accident wasn’t too pleasant.

I got hit full on in the face by a brick on site a few years ago (that smarts).

Oh and standing on a broken bottle whilst swimming in a lake is something I wouldn’t recommend.

Does this include accidents that your saw ?.

We were on site in west London a few years back, I saw a bloke walk straight into a load of plastering beads that someone was carrying on their shoulder. He got hit in the forehead, that was an unpleasant mess.