Lucassayers7

Alignment 90 corrado

just changed my brake fulid and when i took of my front wheel i realized i've destroyed my new tires i bought in june just about 1k on them...i do have camber to get the 16x9 27 offset to fit under the fender and its lowered and i have alot of toe out. What numbers should i aim for to not waste my money. did need to keep alot of camber but toe mostly hearing that causes worst wear. Inside the fender there is molten tire from it doing something wrong nothing rubs which is nice, wish i took care of it in time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]94471[/ATTACH]

The majority of that will be due to camber. Have a look in the Wiki, I think the figures are in there for camber and toe but whilst your toe will cause some wear, it'll have to be ridiculously out to cause that damage. If I were you, I'd start looking for replacement wheels.

-1 camber if lowered I went for, Done 3k no problems. 27 et will cause problems with front wings if not had lips rolled vertice. I went et 38 to be real safe on 7.5”. Most go for et 35 with standard wings.

Looking at those tyres after 1k my guess is -6 or more.

Thanks for the replies i had other wheels on my car for a year and barely any camber wear same alignment and everything im thinking pulling the fender more(already rolled) after alot of reading i believe I should be running 0 toe but even at this height? and should try for 1 degree of camber but 2 at max?

not sure how people post pics on forums anymore i think i can get away with less camber not sure how much thou, getting alignment Thursday when the new tires come in maybe i should raise it too to get it to fit with less camber.

https://imgur.com/a/hpgEFO4

Edited by Lucassayers7