Sprinter53

We also did some new parts: 535853813 A01C

13 hours ago, Sprinter53i said:

You mean these parts?

20210410_013758.jpg

they look nice - how much are they pls?

also, how strong is the 3d printed plastic?

thanks

A set + glue costs 49 € + shipping.
The shape of the holders is exactly the same as the original. But they are more flexible because we used soft material for printing.

greetings
Chris

At this moment I am working on part of the air conditioning for all VR6s. 535 820 411 D. (VR6 -> 8/91 - 6-95)

Unfortunately, the condenser is not available from VW or ClassicParts.

I'm currently building a small series of the 535 820 411 D condensor.
If you are interested in the part, feel free to contact us.

greetings
Chris

Screenshot_20210523-003440_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hi Chris, the work you are doing with al the parts is great.  Unfortunately for the UK, VW did not give us Aircon on our Right hand drive cars. 

On 5/23/2021 at 10:02 AM, Cressa said:

Hi Chris, the work you are doing with al the parts is great.  Unfortunately for the UK, VW did not give us Aircon on our Right hand drive cars. 

Correct, but there are also a lot of LHD drivers here. Maybe someone is interested.

On 5/1/2021 at 8:05 PM, Sprinter53i said:

A set + glue costs 49 € + shipping.
The shape of the holders is exactly the same as the original. But they are more flexible because we used soft material for printing.

greetings
Chris

Hi Chris, they would be perfect - how do i buy them from you? Is a website or a private msg? 

Cheers

Matt 

39 minutes ago, MJA said:

Hi Chris, they would be perfect - how do i buy them from you? Is a website or a private msg? 

Cheers

Matt 

Please concact me by a PM.

Chris

The OEM condensor, pump and dryer were included with the Diavia aircon kit for RHD Corrado VR6s.  It was possible to order a Corrado from the with aircon delivered to the UK but instead of a VAG system being fitted (the one applied to Passats and an option on Golf IIIs), it came it came with a Diavia kit fitted by a crew in Milton Keynes.

On 5/25/2021 at 10:48 AM, Bruno said:

The OEM condensor, pump and dryer were included with the Diavia aircon kit for RHD Corrado VR6s.  It was possible to order a Corrado from the with aircon delivered to the UK but instead of a VAG system being fitted (the one applied to Passats and an option on Golf IIIs), it came it came with a Diavia kit fitted by a crew in Milton Keynes.

Thanks for the info Bruno.
Is there any more information about this kit anywhere?

15 minutes ago, Sprinter53i said:

Thanks for the info Bruno.
Is there any more information about this kit anywhere?

I have just looked at my Diavia book that is with the service pack. This had the Aircon fitted before being supplied New. All fitted in the UK.

Deltech, gilders rd. Chessington being this official Diavia installer. Can't say that I had ever heard of VW supplying a car with the parts partially fitted, sounds nice. Although all the Diavia parts and brackets fit well and are universal. 

I would have liked a genuine condensor, but was under the understanding that they wouldn't necessarily fit on a RHD, but be nice to see. I'm sure Diavia could have made the hoses up to fit to these items very easily at the time

Worth a try.. .   I spent a year replacing all my parts and dealing with a replacement Evaporator which really is impossible for the RHD diavia. Whilst it is working I dont intend on upsetting it. 

A year on and it still works fine. 

I think fla on here sent me a wiring diagram of the system and there is a thread 'davina' aircon with more info

After the big project of the A/C condensers, I'm back to some small parts for headlights.

The goal is to be able to offer complete new headlights together with VXTuning in the future.

Regards
Chris

Screenshot_20211207-014425_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211207-014402_Gallery.jpg

In addition, I have found a brand new solution for defective fog lights.
Especially interesting for German corrado drivers who insist on the "E" mark.

Greetings
Chris

IMG-20211118-WA0015.jpg

Wow Chris those fog light glasses are the holy grail for worrysome stone chip damage ruining the front end. Must admit I sometimes think twice about driving it because of unabtainable spares and I hate the hella covers.

How much are they? 

Look great think they are Porsche 944 lenses did you have to cut the glass to fit.