Sign in to follow this  
Pat_McCrotch

Is too much Corrado bad for you?

I think I've caught some sort of Corrado related obsession disease! :shock: :lol:

I joined here last week just to enquire about getting a Sporty second car, I've now been on this forum every night since last Saturday! Plus I spend allot of time on Ebay and Auto trader now looking for Corrados, even though I know I can't really get one til next year.

Grrr, I hate waiting! :(

Anyway, I'll make this topic worthwhile with a question! Is it worth even considering a Corrado from an Auction, if so that means I'll be able to get one slightly earlier. But the thought of not being able to fully check the car worries me :oops:

I had the same problem, I was in Canada for months so all I could do was look at C's here and trust me it only gets worse from here :D

NEVER get a car without fully checking it in person and getting an hpi, no matter how tempting it is, it's just not worth it.

You'll probably find three needles in a haystack before you find a decent rado in an auction.

Id have to disagree, too much corrado is bad for you, i wrote mine off about 6 weeks ago, now im looking for another one constantly just like you, autotrader website, ebay, forums Ive even just been down to meadowhall shopping centre and left my number on the front of the windscreen how sad am I??? I cant sleep my hands have developed an irritating twitch, my wife says im hell to live with :lol: actually it may me too little corrado is bad for you 8)

All the symptoms are there, come in from work.....watch T.V,? nah.....Ebay (enter search 'Corrado'....Autotrader (enter search 'Corrado'), .....Corrado Forum ('posts since last visit')......sh#t, it's midnight!

Too much Corrado is never a bad thing :lol: My neighbour saw me fiddling again tonight and took the piss saying if a woman received half as much attention from me as my car did, she'd be committed for life :lol: But at least a high maintenance car doesn't answer back and ask me if it's bum looks big all the time, or get stroppy when I look at other cars :lol:

It's quite amusing really, I must drive past dozens of *lesser* coupes everyday and the Corrado is just sooooo much better looking. Couple of birds in a Tigra on 17s with the bass bumping (bloody ladettes) at lunchtime today gave me the big thumbs up and even gave the thumping bass a rest for 2 seconds to tell me the car is "wicked mate, innit".

That and the driving pleasure are what Corrado ownership is all about :mrgreen:

And as for forum addiction, my shrink tells me I'm beyond help. Look at my post count!

Look at my post count!

Jeez, only a Suffolk boy eh? :wink:

Confession time: Forgot to mention, I purposely followed a VR6 Storm on the A14 for an extra junction just to admire it :oops:

Wheres the padded cell again?...

Too much Corrado is definitely bad for you. I'm getting major withdrawal and I only had mine for a week or so before I buggered it.

Confession time: Forgot to mention, I purposely followed a VR6 Storm on the A14 for an extra junction just to admire it :oops:

Not a born and bred Suffolk boy thankfully! Far too many Burberry cap wearing baffoons in this town for my liking.

Now following a car to admire it is something I don't do, so yeah, you'd better strap up the jacket ASAP and get yourself down to St Clements :wink:

Not a born and bred Suffolk boy thankfully! Far too many Burberry cap wearing baffoons in this town for my liking.

You can talk.. you don't live in sodding Essex!!!!

Too much of a good thing is a bad thing.

I've already written off two VR6's ... and I'm itching for my third.

Some say third time lucky :arrow: some say do a hat-trick :twisted:

Slowly pushing up the value though ...

You'll probably find three needles in a haystack before you find a decent rado in an auction.

Ahem... I found a perfectly decent Corrado VR6 at auction 2 1/2 years ago...... and paid sod all for it :lol:

I work in Essex though, which is where I met those two delightful ladies (in the loosest sense of the word) in the Corsa.

I work in Essex though, which is where I met those two delightful ladies (in the loosest sense of the word) in the Corsa.

lol 'loose' :D

Yeah I was driving round town in the C in 2nd cackling at the noise... I had to stop when I saw to of Essex's finest turn round and look :(

Too much of a good thing is a bad thing....

what :?:

beer and women(ok,women sometimes!),

I know exactly what you mean, I rarely ever saw Barried cars until I started working in Ipswich. Far too many Kappa Slappers as well.

Now following a car to admire it is something I don't do, so yeah, you'd better strap up the jacket ASAP and get yourself down to St Clements :wink:

But...but....it was a STORM! :lol:

Too much Corrado is definitely bad for you. I'm getting major withdrawal and I only had mine for a week or so before I buggered it.

Sorry, my minds in the gutter again!... :lol:

lol sorry no exhaust pipe action... more tree action.

Kappa Slappers, LOL!

I'll let you off then as it was a Storm. I know of at least 4 Storms in Ipswich and I remember seeing two brand new ones in Wolsey in 1995......that's where my appreciation of Corrados started. Sitting in a brand new Storm back then was like getting into a brand new 911 now...... especially as I only had a ropey old MK1 at the time.

:lol:

I know there nice looking cars, but Jeez dinkus! :-P :wink:

Ah, was gonna say at least 'she' was a lady and made you wait a week! :lol:

Remember that sad bloke a few years ago in the papers who needed help to end his obsession with crouching down behind his car and masturbating! Now that would be a suitable case for treatment, especially as the car he was obsessed with was a Metro! :lol:

Ah, was gonna say at least 'she' was a lady and made you wait a week! :lol:

Remember that sad bloke a few years ago in the papers who needed help to end his obsession with crouching down behind his car and masturbating! Now that would be a suitable case for treatment, especially as the car he was obsessed with was a Metro! :lol:

Hmmm, Metrobation? Now thats twisted! :?