1200 bandit

New post again

Have been using the bandit( as the corrado is sold) so what motorcycles have people got.

I have my 1200 bandit since 03/2005.only covered 12,000 in that time, so what motorcycle do you have.how long have you had it,when did I you pass your test.how much insurance do you pay (only if you wish to tell)l pay £77.00 a year fully comp.A 20 year old bandit that has covered 24,800 miles

Edited by 1200 bandit

No one has a motorcycle

Sorry, missed your original post!

I have a BMW R1200 GSA on an 09 plate with 58K miles on it. Passed my bike test in 1981 about four months before I passed my car test and currently paying about 120 for insurance! Love the bike and use it as much as possible for work, holidays, nipping to the shop for beer etc. The GS is great for doing the miles, think nothing to five or six hundred miles in a day, did a holiday to Greece on it a few years ago, looking forward to the next road trip.

oh, i've been dreaming about buying moto, but still have many doubts. Do you have a car too? And what do u prefer, car or motorcycles?

spam... Why?

1979 Kawasaki Z1000 owned since 1982 and a ZZR600. Used to ride in all weathers now I’ve gone soft and only ride when the weather is good.