Alex_G60_Fanatic

VR6 in good condition

Hey guys,

Im going through a divorce so my corrado has to go. Its the car from this thred http://direct.the-corrado.net/showthread.php?41933-Kris-VR6

Recent Pictures Here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHfzHXM

Corrado

Good condition vr6, 189k miles, full service history,MOT till May 2020, full respray 4 years ago (same colour), stainless jetex exhaust system, kw variant 1 stainless steel coilovers and LOADS of spare stuff including internal trim, bonet bra, car cover.

Bad bits are

MOT advisory on brake lines

Sunroof mech is broken

Would make an excellent base for a project as it has little to no rust and a powder coated subframe.

Looking for £2900 ono no px

Im NEVER on here so please contact me via email at [email protected] or call on 07494916150

I will also deliver to uk address provided you cover the cost of fuel

Edited by Alex_G60_Fanatic
Price drop

Were the welding repairs to offside rear sill and shock absorber mounting [i presume this means the usual rust trap above where the fuel tank mounts] in April/May this year done properly or just to 'MOT pass' standard?

Were the welding repairs to offside rear sill and shock absorber mounting [i presume this means the usual rust trap above where the fuel tank mounts] in April/May this year done properly or just to 'MOT pass' standard?

The ad says to call him as he doesn’t spend time here.

The ad says to call him as he doesn’t spend time here.

Thanks for trying!

Yes, that spot. Itswas striped, welded and covered in underseal. Not much else you can do to a spot like that. The hole was only the size of a 50p piece.

Price drop! 2900

Now located in fairford, Gloucestershire