Sign in to follow this  
fla

Fuse box black side panel fitment

I removed this from my fuse box about 15 years ago and its been sitting on the shelf since then. 

I cant work out how exactly it goes back on, not even sure where!

Edit: part number 192 971 825

This part:

https://www.google.com/search?q=192971825&client=tablet-android-google&prmd=mvin&sxsrf=ALeKk02JdiXcLHcKK_jwDofjMu01Y-GHtg:1589714303782&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjQ3Pui47rpAhX6SxUIHYUfAa0Q_AUoA3oECAsQAw&biw=600&bih=960&dpr=2#imgrc=rHqzgy8uzWH8tM

Edited by fla

I’ll get you a couple of pictures mate, my fuse box is still hanging loose and I’m sure that bit is still there 

4 hours ago, fla said:

Appreciated, thanks

Not the easiest to get a picture of, it sits just to the right of the brake pedal if that helps you locate it. You can see the brake pedal switch just above it

29C9AFE9-2F4C-4D7C-8CFA-A679B02557BF.jpeg

0FC9247B-2125-4F06-ADBF-FD698A158B59.jpeg

7A0689F1-D0C8-48D6-B8CB-FF4098506FE3.jpeg

Thanks Martin.  So does it slot on the pedal box or elsewhere?  Not a problem if you cant picture, i can just about see where it sits. I've been trying to fit it to the side of the fuse box but couldn't find anything to clip it to!

Hasan

fitted!  Pics were a great help.  It slots in at the top in the side opening of the fuse bracket and towards the front on the pedal box lip edge.  Its not a super tight fit so it it rattles around i'll put some felt padding in there.