Bennitoapplebum

Alternate Window Scrapers

This week I’ve discovered an alternative to edocdog’s usage of Mercury Cougar moldings for the Corrado.  It’s not as sleek as the cougars, but it scrapes really well, holds tight, and looks decent.  It is also very easy to modify with basic tools and skills.

BE8Z5821452 “A” or “B”.  2011-19 Ford Fiesta

There seems to be an abundance of passenger(B) moldings available, you can modify to fit either side of the Corrado. If anyone is interested I can post more pics and details of how to do this:

8B6365D4-43B9-4552-85F3-6C8B07CCC60A.jpeg

E6F2310F-ED75-49E0-BD66-3D7DD5F71093.jpeg

DC10B5E8-B0BE-4DF1-BAF8-AD9631D8203C.jpeg

Thanks for posting. It might be difficult for us guys in the UK to obtain the Mercury Cougar ones anyway, but the Ford Fiesta will be in abundance. 

There is someone here who is in correspondence with VW Classic Parts, and they've declared a willingness to produce a run for both sides dependant on numbers. Think there are around 60 so far, but if the same could be done in the States (assuming that's where you're from) I'm sure it would push it over the line for minimum orders required....

8 hours ago, seanl82 said:

Thanks for posting. It might be difficult for us guys in the UK to obtain the Mercury Cougar ones anyway, but the Ford Fiesta will be in abundance. 

There is someone here who is in correspondence with VW Classic Parts, and they've declared a willingness to produce a run for both sides dependant on numbers. Think there are around 60 so far, but if the same could be done in the States (assuming that's where you're from) I'm sure it would push it over the line for minimum orders required....

I’ve replied to Storm Warning’s post about the moldings(2 orders). I’ve assumed it was also for the the US? I’ll have to try and get a group order and shipment down this way.

I’ve replied to Storm Warning’s post about the moldings(2 orders). I’ve assumed it was also for the the US? I’ll have to try and get a group order and shipment down this way.

I’m sure the order is for everyone, the more people, the better the chance of getting them made