Tigerfish

Speed Line centre cap

Had new tyres fitted yesterday, the tyre shop broke one of the caps. Anyone got one they would sell?

Cheers

Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

21 hours ago, Tigerfish said:

Had new tyres fitted yesterday, the tyre shop broke one of the caps. Anyone got one they would sell?

Cheers

Rick

There’s one one for sale on eBay for £23.19 delivered or if you want to get one and another for a spare maybe, not cheap either way These sell repro ones at €23 each

https://www.gryp-3d.com/fr/234-CorradocarMats 

AP tyres broke one of mine but I didn’t notice till I was getting everything out of the van, tyre fitters and the like aren’t known for their ability to be careful with your pride and joy or the bits hanging off it. 

Thanks for that, much appreciated. I’d searched eBay and didn’t see any, and still can’t find one..... lol.

I’ll keep the other place in mind. I’ve got a cunning plan to try and save the original, just waiting for the swimming noodle to arrive. The foam should be just right to fix to the back of the cap and fit nice and tight in the centre bore of the wheel. If that fails, than I’ll revisit getting a replacement.

2 hours ago, Tigerfish said:

Thanks for that, much appreciated. I’d searched eBay and didn’t see any, and still can’t find one..... lol.

I’ll keep the other place in mind. I’ve got a cunning plan to try and save the original, just waiting for the swimming noodle to arrive. The foam should be just right to fix to the back of the cap and fit nice and tight in the centre bore of the wheel. If that fails, than I’ll revisit getting a replacement.

Send me your address mate and I’ll pop one in the post to you 👍

Send me your address mate and I’ll pop one in the post to you

Wow, thanks mate, much appreciated.

Martin to the rescue, top man.
I did just see this
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154147245891
I haven't checked the part no's though

Thanks for the link. I’ve no idea why that didn’t come up in my searches before, it does now. Very weird as I’m normally pretty good at finding stuff.

Big shout out to Martin. Centre cap arrived and fitted to the car. Thanks man, hugely appreciated