fla

HT leads location with schrick

Just wondering how people have routed their HT leads with a schrick.  Mine sit under the manifold on each side but very close to the engine block.  So they're not insulated from the heat from the engine.  Any other solutions in use?  Pics would be great.

thanks

Hasan

Lots of pics here if you scroll down a bit:

https://www.google.com/search?q=schrick+vgi+corrado&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjGgtG7iODxAhXWSEEAHRfxDOQQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=schrick+vgi+corrado&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoECAAQHlDhMliaTGDQTWgAcAB4AIABYYgBzgiSAQIxNZgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=gontYMa5AdaRhbIPl-KzoA4&bih=581&biw=1356&client=firefox-b-d

Looks like most seem to run them underneath, front and back rows, and then out to the side. Not sure if you would need slightly shorter than standard to keep it all neat?

This is why I'd prefer a VSR over a Shrick if my dreams ever came true - kind of a style over substance thing, as I do know the Shrick delivers a more bang for your buck 😉

Just an update here (6 months later!) and as Fender suggested the standard solution is best. I have ended up using a spare side trim piece and routed the leads through that as per a normal manifold setup. Much better than using the previous three-cable plastic spacers.

The whole bay needs a proper clean and tidy up so this will form part of the "resto" work