corry2130

how do i list 2 x front leather seats, original not been sat in for 20 + years

i cant get sign on the forum as cant remember my login ?

these wont come up very often - i got a pair Original leather front seats manual, not been sat in for 20 + years , as they came out of the factory

no tears repairs or seat bolster issues, as they were swapped for aftermarket R36 style seats by Vince at Stealth racing 20 years ago.

just need the one seat adjuster assembling.

Nick DiCesare 

Hi Nick - the forum is subscription only to post now, including for sale. Had to be done to keep the forum running and available unfortunately. Not too expensive, but may not make much sense to you if you no longer have a Corrado. It's good of you to think of the forum, but you'll get a lot more interest on the Corrado groups on FB for a sale like that I'd say - most members here would also be keeping an eye on there. What colour are the seats?

Membership Access

15.00 GBP per year

Being a subscriber allows you to access the entire forum and make posts / replies. 

You will also receive some discounts from a variety of providers

5 hours ago, corry2130 said:

i cant get sign on the forum as cant remember my login ?

these wont come up very often - i got a pair Original leather front seats manual, not been sat in for 20 + years , as they came out of the factory

no tears repairs or seat bolster issues, as they were swapped for aftermarket R36 style seats by Vince at Stealth racing 20 years ago.

just need the one seat adjuster assembling.

Nick DiCesare 

I bought some speakers off you 20+ years ago for a MK3 VR6, you were in Stafford?