Sign in to follow this  
g-master

corrado could be going : (

:cry: Yeah it's looking more and more likely that the rado has to go! Got lots of debts to pay and need to get some money together to buy a house. I don't use it much any more as i have a mk4 golf tdi for a daily driver but it's so nice at the weekends to go for a blast and to drive a car so rare and fast with such good looks man im going to miss it :cry: If i sell it i've a few plans for the golf ie make it a bloody lot quicker! it's only a 110 tdi so its not that fast but it will be (i hope) with a few mods re-map etc. My brother is thinking about buying my rado i hope he does that way i still get to see it and hopefully drive it now and then but it's still gonna be a very sad day when she go's. :( :( :(

isnt it a bad time to be buying houses right now???

me mates a morgage advisor an he says `no` :!:

Interest rates just gone up? I'd be waiting a bit longer mate.. houses are just about to start cooling off!

sit on your hands mate, i've been staving of the house purchase for the last year... high national debt, interest rates going up, over ambitious vendors, first timers priced out the market, buyer enquiries down & high proportion of second/ third home owners stretching their monthly outgoings, plus an oversaturation of rental property (depending on town) - my guess is a slow levelling off and slide back to realistic levels.

My thoughts only of course :D besides it's a damn good car, just tighten the belt a bit :lol:

Wah, boo hoo :cry: Sorry to hear that. But if it does have to go then keeping it in the family sounds like a good option.

Thanks for the replies yeah im gonna try and hold on to it as long as i can and see what happens with house prices, like you say interest rates have just gone up so i hope house prices will start to level out. :wink: Just have to try and stop spending money on the rado which we all know is not easy :roll: g-man i'll still be down for that service soon. :lol: