EssexG60

G60 | Autodata | Digifant ECU connector pin-out

All,

By chance does anyone have any details from Autodata or equivalent showing the G60 Digifant ECU connector pin-out?
Basically a breakdown of which pins go to which sensors indicating which values should be seen for the sensor in question.
More importantly it can also show the direction of travel for the signal i.e. ECU to sensor or Sensor to ECU. I have an example of a print out for a Polo G40 from a different forum but was not sure I was allowed to share the screenshots.

57 minutes ago, ger040 said:

Hello Is this what you need? - its from a vw dealers workshop manual

g601.jpeg

g602.jpeg

g603.jpeg

Thats Epic, yes what I was looking for.
Just helps with further troubleshooting. The one I saw on the other forum also direction of signal etc but this will do.

Do you have the whole book ? 😉

Hope it helps

I have a G60 myself and the VAG tech that set my car up was a bit hesitant to undertake the work as it had been something like 15 years from he last worked on them but once he seen the car he started to remember on its set up and quickly had it running a lot better

The booklet is real old school when vw sent hard paper copies to all dealerships 

Yes i have the full booklet an ebay purchase long time ago.

Hope you get the car running and if you need any thing from the booklet just ask

Gerard

14 hours ago, ger040 said:

Hope it helps

I have a G60 myself and the VAG tech that set my car up was a bit hesitant to undertake the work as it had been something like 15 years from he last worked on them but once he seen the car he started to remember on its set up and quickly had it running a lot better

The booklet is real old school when vw sent hard paper copies to all dealerships 

Yes i have the full booklet an ebay purchase long time ago.

Hope you get the car running and if you need any thing from the booklet just ask

Gerard

Thank you Gerard, your help is much appreciated.
Will drop you a message if need be, have a great weekend.

Thanks mate, that looks very similar to the diagram I have from the Bentley, this is specifically for the Corrado PG engine. 
I merged 2 of the diagrams together to show the entire connectivity to and from the ECU.

image.png 

Edited by EssexG60