johnpmc22

Corrado Forum Next buttons not working on windows

18 hours ago, KarlosG60 said:

Linux with Brave. Not working.

Thanks good to know its not just me ... its an easy fix just add page number(1-2-3 ....) to right of URL like below for this one

https://the-corrado.net/topic/87911-corrado-forum-next-buttons-not-working-on-windows/page/1

(or)

Right click on number (page/topic) and select open in new tab

Edited by johnpmc22

I could have sworn that it worked a couple of weeks ago, also i cannot access the forum on mobile unless i log in, i was thinking there was a upgrade or something 🤷‍♂️

Oh well, its not the end of the world, or even the end of the day 😁

I don't believe the site is actively managed for upgrades...

hopefully one day a new corrado forum website will rise like a phoneix from the ashes.

2 hours ago, _Matt_ said:

I don't believe the site is actively managed for upgrades...

hopefully one day a new corrado forum website will rise like a phoneix from the ashes.

In the mean time, we’ll struggle on with old technology hoping for the best. A lot like us and our cars 😉

It works fine for me on Win7 64-bit with Mozilla 115.0,3 (Firefox) - I can select a long multi-page thread and click on Next or the page number and it take me to the selection, the page number is displayed in the URL.

This must be browser specific. There is an issue with old archived threads in search results - these don't work because they are not properly indexed.

On 10/25/2023 at 9:20 AM, johnpmc22 said:

Its working fine now on all browsers for me, only thing i done was log out and log back in, the heavens are listening 

I tried that, but still same same.....

Yep, still broken for me too.

The problems all started years ago, when the new owner took over from Andy and migrated the forum to a new platform. 

One minor change that I've noticed is that clicking on the forum logo image at the top of the page no longer shows the list of new posts. I'm sure it was working before..

11 hours ago, joebloggsVR69 said:

Yep, still broken for me too.

The problems all started years ago, when the new owner took over from Andy and migrated the forum to a new platform. 

One minor change that I've noticed is that clicking on the forum logo image at the top of the page no longer shows the list of new posts. I'm sure it was working before..

I click "All Activity" (top left lower) for new posts and other happenings