mooG60

Insurance company recommendations

Hi all 

Lancaster have doubled my premium from last year, so I am looking to find a new company.

Any recommendations of who to try  (or avoid) would be helpful.

Thank you.

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2024 at 2:48 PM, mooG60 said:

Hi all 

Lancaster have doubled my premium from last year, so I am looking to find a new company.

Any recommendations of who to try  (or avoid) would be helpful.

Thank you.

Hi,

Feel free to give us a call for a quote. We'd love to help if we can.

Please call us on 0800 917 2274 or complete our webform. https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/motor-insurance/car-insurance-quote/

Thanks.

Chris Knott Insurance

Car Club Banner Ads_468x60_6.5.22_Main.png

Edited by ChrisKnottIns

I'm with Adrian Flux and I was shocked to see my premium reduce from £200 to £150 this year! I'm only with them as Lancaster doubled my quote the year before also. 

With AXA on a classic policy here in Ireland, €290 fully comp with two drivers and claims protection. Need to have a daily insured with them though.

I've been so busy with work that I've had to shelve my plan of getting my rado legal this month.  Highly annoying seen as the weather has been great!

I'm looking to get it sorted for the 1st of June and will give all these suggestions a try.

Chris Knott will be my first port of call due to the fact that you are present on our forum. Thank you for the web link!

Very helpful. thank you to all.

11 hours ago, mooG60 said:

I've been so busy with work that I've had to shelve my plan of getting my rado legal this month.  Highly annoying seen as the weather has been great!

I'm looking to get it sorted for the 1st of June and will give all these suggestions a try.

Chris Knott will be my first port of call due to the fact that you are present on our forum. Thank you for the web link!

Very helpful. thank you to all.

That's great. Thank you!

Simon