Sign in to follow this  
Heardy

What speed does your spoiler go up?

up at 45(ish) down at about 10... 8)

Although if I'm about to blow someone away at the lights, the moonroof drops from tilt, the spoiler goes up and then I dissapear in a screech of tyres! :D :lol: :twisted: 8)

Wouldn't mind modding mine to go up about 60.. no real need for it anywhere below that?! :)

Is there a How To on the spoiler then ????

No, but if someone wants to make one, then I'll put it up :D

This may be a strange question but has anyone seen a working Corrado Spoiler anywhere other then on the boot of a Corrado?

Had a brain wave about building a MK1 golf with an active spoiler, though i'm not sure. :roll:

EDIT:- Also appiles to the active spoiler on the new beetle which has a much larger movement.

From memory - all the early Corrados were imported into the UK with the spoiler activating at approx 80mph. The work to reduce the spoiler activation speed was done in the at the supplying dealers. As has been stated earlier, this was a case of changine one of the resistors inside the spoiler control unit.

There is a VW service information newsletter around somewhere, detailing the exact proceedure & resistor value.