Sign in to follow this  
PAUL 92VR6

NEW CORRADO FOR 2005

I took the Storm in for servicing last weekend and whilst waiting for it I got talking to the service reception girl, she loves Corrado’s especially mine with the leather interior (herrrrrrm no I didn’t the wife would kill me). But interestingly she informed me that VW are to announce a new version of the Corrado next year and have released pictures of this to VW dealers, has anyone else heard this and if so do they have any pictures.

:D :D :D :D :D

as a new car, its not bad.....but i dont think it can be described as a replacement corrado...i dont think its even gonna be called a corrado....probably just call it a golf coupe or something (as that is what its based on)

some interesting stuff on that site.... including a folding hardtop passat!!!

From what i have heard the corrado name is going to be revived along with the VR6 name ( the current V6). Not sure when it is coming out but i had heard 2007-8. I is lightly to be a rear engined car and will come as hard top and soft top. It was mentioned in an interview with Dr Bernt of VAG. Using Click technologie. Not sure if they are def going ahead with production but they are trying to become more sporty and so the corrado name is perfect to do that.

Just my take on it

G

The Concept C is to be released onto the public in 2006 according to VW Press Office (last week) No name has been decided on yet.

They better not name that car a CORRADO cause i wouldn't look at that C concept twice :mad:

the Corrado i can't stop looking at :mrgreen:

Not being bad but if the girl that gave you this info works for VW service, she wont have a clue what she is on about! simple as, my " reception girl" was like "so how would you be spelling that" "ITS C-O-R-R-A-D-O". To make things worse she minged!

I took the Storm in for servicing last weekend and whilst waiting for it I got talking to the service reception girl, she loves Corrado’s especially mine with the leather interior (herrrrrrm no I didn’t the wife would kill me).

What dealership is this?? Might take mine up for a check up...... :)

Crazymarcel, OT Have you been to Robinson's Norwich recently, they've taken the girls who used to sit around in back office answering phones, and put them right by the glass entrance doors as receptionists as well. Someone obviously thought they were under-employed! Theyr'e really gonna enjoy sitting there in winter! :lol: Nice young blonde there though, looked really diiiirty :twisted: (in the good way)! Not seen her about since they moved the desk though :(

Not being bad but if the girl that gave you this info works for VW service, she wont have a clue what she is on about! simple as, my " reception girl" was like "so how would you be spelling that" "ITS C-O-R-R-A-D-O". To make things worse she minged!

The girl checking my C over when I took it into the body shop managed to spell it as "Coraddo" and she was standing at the back of the car at the time :roll:

Crazymarcel, OT Have you been to Robinson's Norwich recently, they've taken the girls who used to sit around in back office answering phones, and put them right by the glass entrance doors as receptionists as well. Someone obviously thought they were under-employed! Theyr'e really gonna enjoy sitting there in winter! :lol: Nice young blonde there though, looked really diiiirty :twisted: (in the good way)! Not seen her about since they moved the desk though :(

Hehehe yeah was picking crank sensor up friday just gone, and spotted the long haired beauty i think your talking about. Smart looking and very sexy, I'm sure management are keeping an eye on her.

Hehehe yeah was picking crank sensor up friday just gone, and spotted the long haired beauty i think your talking about. Smart looking and very sexy, I'm sure management are keeping an eye on her.

lol, almost sounds like a reason to go to Norwich...almost :D

dinkus, Yeah, wev'e got those new fangled 'moving picture' cinema things up here now, in some villages they no longer point when aircraft fly over, and some of 'em even drive on the left! :lol:

dinkus, Yeah, wev'e got those new fangled 'moving picture' cinema things up here now, in some villages they no longer point when aircraft fly over, and some of 'em even drive on the left! :lol:

No flushing/indoor toilets yet then? :( :lol: