Sign in to follow this  
20v turbo

corrado relieabilaty

just coming up the slip road tonight on to the m62 doing about 60mph with a farrari in tow when all of a sudden he lets rib and blows my doors clean off and givin me that come on have a go look as he passed,im like yeh i dont stand a chance,anyway as the title of this thread says corrado relieabilaty its a brilliant thing when it works cos as i pulled of at the next slip road there he was with bonnet up and steam pouring out :lol: i gave a quick blast on the horn and a wave as i passed him and in return he stuck his two fingers up :D .

so when reading the other threads on her about relieabilaty its times like this that it counts :D

Nice one.....Italians....they've got the flair but not the longevity :-P

I bet the radiator hose fell off......quite common on the 360 Modena.....what Ferrari was it?

Heh Heh....

It wasn't long ago I was on the other side of that same story, when after cockily blasting past a double decker bus I got a split in the top radiator pipe.

To add insult to injury I'd pulled over in a bus stop. Bonnet open. Steam everywhere. When lo and behold the same b*stard bus came along, pulled in behind me and gave the 30 or so highly amused passengers their moneys worth with a ringside view of the impatient knobheed who'd overtaken them all earlier.

:oops:

Whad'ya mean beetroot ? :lol:

I was coming up a slip road to get on the motorway the other week, there were 2 lanes. I went for the right lane to over take the BMW estate in the left lane. I put my foot down to go round it, but the driver of the BMW decides he's not going to let me pass, and floors it as well. Now the roads are moving in to a single lane now with the BMW just in front, not being too bothered (and not tempting an accident) I backed off and went in behind him. The BMW driver (obviously with a point to prove) carries on powering along....... until a big puff of smoke comes out the exhaust & proceeds to while I'm passing it (with a big smile on my face :D ), I think someone ether popped a piston or a head gasket!! LOL!! That'll teach him for being an ar5e! 8)