Sign in to follow this  
Andy Brookes

One of the first RHD new style dashes.

Have you got a photo of the whole new style dash? I've got a late '94 VR and i'm interested to see the difference :wink:

Have you got a photo of the whole new style dash? I've got a late '94 VR and i'm interested to see the difference :wink:

The dash changed in 93 I think (might have been 91) so you already have the latest dash :) And early one looks pretty much the same, but with more squared of stalks and slider heater controls

Nah that means it's the 4th one it's had :lol:

Only messing....

They like their felt pens in Germany becayse when I was laying my amp wires I noticed "Ice Grey Violet" written on the floor as per your dash......

It's when you lift the boot carpet and find 'break, spares only' written in yellow youv'e got to worry! :shock: :lol:

It's when you lift the boot carpet and find 'break, spares only' written in yellow youv'e got to worry! :shock: :lol:

:lol: :shock:

Mine will be the same as yours. Had a look on etka and the dash changed beginning of August 92, mine was built in August so ties in.

Remove the screws and pull it out! It will come out with enough levering, yanking and swearing......trust me :wink:

I'm sure there is a proper way of doing it but that worked for me!

Or welds across the floor pan spanning the two B pillars :shock:

rofl, that would be a nightmare :lol:

how'd you manage to get the glove box out? i had a hell of a job and gave up after 30 mins of scraping my knuckles and swearing alot!!!

it took my ages to get mine out,after loads of pulling,swearing ect..i just looked at it calmy and lifted it out pretty easily then :lol: