Sign in to follow this  
B4LJX

B4LJ X G60 :D

Nice on Balj, you have my old brakes, my old wheels. I'm flattered! :)

They will look awesome mate. What size/offset did you get in the end?

Jay

lol 17" ,8.5"all round , total rebuild new bolts new polished dishes and paint probably not gonna have them on for a few months need to start saving again for the rubber, and really need to get the whole car finshed v soon :D

You got them in the end then, nice !! :wink: Have you bought new smaller rims etc etc and re-furb'd them or were they in good nick when you got them ??

Ben

cheers guys..yeah i got them off ebay a couple off months ago, and i got my old man to call in a favour with a guy he knows who refurbs rims, but they are tottaly new dishes the old ones were in ok nick they were 2.5" at the rear and 1" at the front , im well happy with the finish i'll try an get some more pics up soon

cheers guys..yeah i got them off ebay a couple off months ago, and i got my old man to call in a favour with a guy he knows who refurbs rims, but they are tottaly new dishes the old ones were in ok nick they were 2.5" at the rear and 1" at the front , im well happy with the finish i'll try an get some more pics up soon

brill news, I'm glad you went for it as they are awesome wheels!

got the wheels on to day getting there slowly should be going into the body shop next week, getting the arches and bit done

Looking cool,

I just happen to drive past your car most days, Was wondering what was up with your rear number plate?

:D Im not a stalker or nowt, but my route to the airport usually takes me past it. Just wondered if the cold weather had killed the sticky in the pads.

got the wheels on to day getting there slowly should be going into the body shop next week, getting the arches and bit done

Wicked mate.. wish mine looked that shiny! What are you doing to the arches then ?

not sure yet gonna have a play around with how low i can get it, barring in mind can't really have it slammed cos of the roads where i live may just have the lips removed

heres a couple of shots

looks spot on at that height to me mate, not low enough to look slammed, but not too high either. wheels look smart too, tansforms the look of the car, nice choice.