Sign in to follow this  
M777CUSGTI

Favourite Raddo on the site

I would say A20Lee, but I still can't get over that tailgate, it really does ruin the car.

and I would say BiggerBigBens syncro, but it's blue. same with Henny's. not into blue.

OSV's is mint, but I hate the BBS's

Renshaws is mint, he just needs to get around to fitting that 24v and 4 motion! still one of the best looking out there, and much respect for doing it all himself too.

My favourite is the stunning silver example (can't remember who's it is), from up North somewhere. Was at Inters, absolutely perfect IMO!

A20Lee, I love that tailgate

Henny's is nice.

OSV's

Asim's is drooley too.

The guy from Jersey with the storm, that car is very special.

I think biggerbigben's C is going to be my favourite when its complete.

I can apprieciate that Lee's and renshaws are mint motors... but for some reason they just don't do much for me. Whereas bens is going to be close to my dream corrado :D

Gotta be Henny's, no question about it. Managed to get a matey at work addicted to it, he's read the Member's Gallery post over and over and over. I think he actually shed a tear by the end of it!

Hm....

* Favourite has to be.. Guy Hartleys MEGA S/C VR6 Storm - looks very standard from outside and gives nothing away for what lurks within! Totally the right look for me - clean mystic blue paint and a set of BBS RKII's with just tiny little tweaks around the car - spot on. I always said I liked the Corrado as Karmann intended :)

* Biggerbigbens looks like its going to be bloody amazing...

* Jay Renshaws G60 - coooool colour, and the interior kicks ass.

* Henny obviously deserves some credit for the engine work done on it.. truely superb work. Can't wait to see it all finished, totally - engine reassembled, original bumper back on and fresh from the bodyshop!

Obviously all the other masterpieces on here i've love to own, like Lee's car etc - but those ones are the ones that stick out most for me :)

Not a clue who's it is but the guy at the Knockhill track day with the short number plate. I think it was a Storm and was very rapid and sounded amazing.

I prefer to see them used and abused than polished and on show.

Tom's (VR6) cause it's only got 45K on it and drives like a new car :lol: And that's what it's all about.

Then Asim's and OSV's cause they're just so darn sexy.

Then mine cause Ice Grey is the best colour by far :wink:

biggerbigbens=not finnished yet and its allready my favorite :lol:

SpencerTramm = the dragster corrado just for the sheer power and noise :shock:

a20lee = deserves a lot of respect, the standard of work is sh*t hot, even if its not to everones taste (it would be pretty boring if everyones c looked like it has just rolled off the production line)

henny = just for proving what you can squeese out of a g60(including allen bolts) :lol: :lol:

biggerbigben takes it for me... 4wd, nice wheels (i.e not euro style WIDE ones) and the best interior swap known to man! shame its not got a proper engine :wink:

love the interior of a20 lee but the exterior does nothing for me

Asims for vr6 cos of no°plate and updated lights

bannana mans cos its yellow and his smoked lights

and Roddys vr6 storm as I wonder how he keeps that cream leather clean :wink:

Hmm tough one.... but mine is a different sort of list !

I'm going to say (in no order whatsoever):

Andi's ..... great colour, every option under the sun and still going (fairly strong) at over 200k.

Henny's - totally admire the engine work and other sublte (security camera :lol: ) bits that he's done.

JerseyStorm ( ? ) (you know who I mean!) .... a storm with so few miles on it that it makes me cry, and brilliant mods (damn similar to mine actually! lol).

Asim's : sooooo nice and the kind of look that i have in my head for mine

Kev's .... it's not about show at all and that's not an insult! ... the amount of effort that's gone into each and every mod/upgrade etc is superb. I imagine he's spent the equivalent of a lot of show car's budget, which must speak volumes seeing as though it's not about 'show' but all about the 'go'.

Edit: Forgot Jay's. Nothing much I need to say!

Of course, I have to give honourable mention to Lee/Phat/the various bens for their more extreme efforts.

I totally forgot this one! John from JMR's 16v G60! Not many pics of it floating around, but it is truly amazing in the flesh. Everything from the amazing effort under the bonnet, the side skirts, to the ride height, exhausts the works - it really is a stunner. Needs more pics to show it off!

Henny, everyones bangin on about the engine work.........

so what exactly have you done, and what kind of BHP are you pushing matey :lol:

Henny, everyones bangin on about the engine work.........

so what exactly have you done, and what kind of BHP are you pushing matey

He doesn't know what BHP yet as he hasn't actually been able to get it on a rolling road running at full pelt yet!

With a whopping great boost leak and being a tooth out on the cam he was pushing 220BHP and just under 200lb/ft of twisty stuff.. i went in the car that day, and I have been in the car after the last lot of repairs and the difference was night and day - the car was SO much quicker and punchier, so who knows what the power is at.

Hunt down his thread in the Members Gallery to get more information on the car.. way too much to list here mate :)

haway lads what about mine???

surely you lads can appreciate a git big pile of bits stashed in a garage somewhere for what it is lol :lol:

I think its got to be BuggerBigBen's 4wd 1.8T cos I like the clasic brit styling, 17" flat faced wheels (no dish), a nice ride height, and obviously plenty of grunt (his exhaust pipe is big enough to have skateboarders doing stunts in it though)

Tied with Jays porsche derived number, very nice car and some very nices touches to it. I like the way its still a corrado but modernised version with climate control etc. and I like his plans for it too :wink:

oh added to the ones i mentioned earlier...i think i change my mind...that silver vr6 with the big tt style alloys and the crome plated engine and the supercharger and the smoothness and the......etc etc lovely!!

im going to JMR on saturday...i'll ask john if he minds me snapping away at his car :lol:

I like Guys charged up storm, but i've not seen that many of your cars in the flesh, so henny's is high up there to.

and of course mine cos its different to ALL of yours :p