Sign in to follow this  
M777CUSGTI

Favourite Raddo on the site

I have to agree with most of the cars mentioned but i cant believe we are on the thrid page of this thread and no1 has mentioned Danilo's 16v G60 a trully awsome looking car.

Cheers Fraser

:cry: :cry: :cry: No one likes my car :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh well I do even after 7 years!

Dont believe ive seen yr car??

Its been on the scene since I first bought it, and its been in PVW quite a few times (a feature in nov 98 and a few time at shows showing my progress)

I keep treatening to take some pictures of it, but truth be known, it is dehandled and I havent managed to get in it for the last few weeks wen the drivers solenoid fried! Im in it now just need to do a small rebuild!

for me it the needs the x factor i.e Roddy's interior totally mint, 4 wheel drive, bad ass brakes, 18's. so there's loads of C's on the forum thats up there for me.

Its been on the scene since I first bought it, and its been in PVW quite a few times (a feature in nov 98 and a few time at shows showing my progress)

I keep treatening to take some pictures of it, but truth be known, it is dehandled and I havent managed to get in it for the last few weeks wen the drivers solenoid fried! Im in it now just need to do a small rebuild!

I dont think I no yr car.. would be good to see some pics... :)

gotta be Renshaws 24v v6 Rado, Especially as a poster of his car is now stuck to my wall! Hmmmm....

Yep, stuck on the wall next to my computer!

My personal favourite is also Jay's. But there are so many top quality rado's that I'm spoilt for choice. :D

Favourite Raddo on the site

thats a bit ambiguous to me , doesnt it mean the car you admire the most or the car you would like to own ? they are different to me

eg

i would love to own kevs car but i would love to have A20lees in my garage

theres a subtle difference

Gonna put a vote in for Kev's car, every mod seems to be so well thought out and, being IGV, it's a source of inspiration for me, I've already ripped him off with the ZW1's, although to be fair they were also inspired by VR6(Tom's car) another top colour.

Don't get me wrong, I also like the more modded C's like Biggerbigbens, Lee's and Phat's but OE+ just goes to show, with a few subtle mods, what a great looking car the C still is.

I still get comments from people regularly "asking what it is?" and how much they like it. You don't get that with many of the jelly moulds that are produced today.