Sign in to follow this  
Madjackal

Red Leather???

I saw a VR6 today with a red leather interior. Dash, seats the works. News to me! Did anyone know about this??

It was a K plate but looked like a PP so not 100% on age. New shape though

Comments?

Yeah my first reaction was one of surprise really. It took me a few seconds before I realised I liked it.

It was funny though cos it was being driven by a bird and there I was checking out the car and as she tried to look cool whilst pulling away kerbed her alloys a treat.

I had to laugh. Bloody nice interior though.

Hmmm, actually in retrospect it might have been a campaign clone. Anyone with a genuine campaign would have parked 3ft away from the kerb! Was it grey too btw?

There is a Campaign in Ipswich and I believe Supercharged knows the owner, who is indeed female. Take it you saw it in Ipswich?

The interior is not my bag at all but I can appreciate it's rarity....

Arh DAMN missed her again... I'm trying to track down this owner, so I can get some details about the car. Compiling a Campaign Register you understand. :lol:

Arh DAMN missed her again... I'm trying to track down this owner, so I can get some details about the car. Compiling a Campaign Register you understand. :lol:

Thats like trying to compile a Rocking horse shit register :lol:

I saw a VR6 today with a red leather interior. Dash, seats the works. News to me! Did anyone know about this??

It was a K plate but looked like a PP so not 100% on age. New shape though

Comments?

Tesco's by any chance??? :lol:

We need to get a message to these people that, if they plan to sell it, the HAVE to let us know first. Can't let a Campaign go to someone who doesn't even have any real interest in the marque. I don't think people realise what those rare 5 (remaining) Corrado's mean to us c'nuts! :)

5, or maybe 4 remaining... I still haven't managed to trace the last one....

Quick run down -

Mine

Keith Wong (I think)

Rob?

Ipswich car

Majik's "clone"

The mystery machine - never seen or heard of... There was a rumour (conspiracy theory, call it what you will) that one got written off before it even made it into the UK... Nobody ever managed to confirm/deny this though... Nobody seems to remember a thing about them at VAG UK (doh!)

So what was the deal with Majiks? Was the interior taken from a crashed / trashed Campaign?

So what was the deal with Majiks? Was the interior taken from a crashed / trashed Campaign?

So it would appear. I DID hear of one about 5/6 years ago that was running dog rough around London. I'm assuming Majik's is that interior.

Shame that he didn't get the dash, etc as well so that it was totally complete. It would have been cool to get a Corrado into a body shop for a respray in the right colour, pick up the correct wheels and, refit the red interior to it and 'reincarnate' a Campaign :)

Shame that he didn't get the dash, etc as well so that it was totally complete. It would have been cool to get a Corrado into a body shop for a respray in the right colour, pick up the correct wheels and, refit the red interior to it and 'reincarnate' a Campaign

Well true, my colour has a little mauve tint in bright light! the carperts were also red on the campaign, so this may be a little tricky

Kev. It was on the one way system that i saw it on your way home!

It was black of very dark grey.

I was tempted to get her to pull over but I think she would have thought me rather sad, and besides there was nowhere to stop.

Im on a mission now though.

Does anyone know what became of the campaign that was spotted on the autotrader probably early part of this year/end of last year? If I remember rightly it was up for silly money, 4k springs to mind :shock:

I remember somebody from the forum did call up the seller and it appeared to be genuine..... :?: :?: :?:

That's the cheeky chappy ;-0

Tis Me! :lol:

Sorry Ive been a little quiet of late and am just trawling through checking old posts :?

Trying to catch up! :oops:

Hi all you Corrado fans. Just thought I'd drop you a quick line to let you know that the Campaign in Ipswich is all original and the alloys are definitely not kerbed. I know this because I am the owner.

Cool Chic

PS The car is NOT for sale.

Hi all you Corrado fans. Just thought I'd drop you a quick line to let you know that the Campaign in Ipswich is all original and the alloys are definitely not kerbed. I know this because I am the owner.

Cool Chic

PS The car is NOT for sale.

Hello and please please please bring the campaign along to the next VW Whitenoise event held near Norwich each year (just missed the last one). http://www.vwwhitenoise.com

Would be great to see it. :)