Pau1

Pau1's Oak Green VR6

Well everybody I've been at this car for ages now. The car first went into the body shop

in March this year. I've tried to do as much as possible myself to keep the costs down.

Hopefully the car will be down at the RR day at Star on Halloween even if i'm not in the

country. Cheers Rodders :wink:

Hope you all approve and enjoy.... btw the orange repeaters are now gone.

Nice colour...what is it?

I'm starting to like the vents cut into the wing aswell

front looks a little high and.... :shock: dont know if you noticed but your wheels are too wide for the tyres :lol: did they sell you the wrong ones :mrgreen:

only kidding...its a personal hate i have but the work looks stunning

Nice colour...what is it?

I'm starting to like the vents cut into the wing aswell

front looks a little high and.... :shock: dont know if you noticed but your wheels are too wide for the tyres :lol: did they sell you the wrong ones :mrgreen:

only kidding...its a personal hate i have but the work looks stunning

Colour is in the title... you are clearly not a Jedi yet!

Anyyway - yeah looks very nice Pau1 - I don't know why but thought you didn't actually own a VR6 but a 16v or G60 instead? Did it originally used to be white as shown in your avatar..?

Thanks guys. The ride height is only like that just now cause im petrified I crumple the rear arches. It will be alot lower once

i sort my Design 90's out. The Cup 1's will be going on my brothers 944 later.

Anyyway - yeah looks very nice Pau1 - I don't know why but thought you didn't actually own a VR6 but a 16v or G60 instead? Did it originally used to be white as shown in your avatar..?

Yeah I bought it white last year. But I knew then it wouldn't stay that colour for long. It was very difficult chosing a colour

that wouldn't devalue the car. The entire car has been resprayed apart from the floor. The boot and engine bay is all done.

Yeah me too, best colour green VW ever used...

oo :shock: Don't let Rodders hear you say that. I was winding him up yesterday saying that it was VW's original "classic" green

oo Don't let Rodders hear you say that. I was winding him up yesterday saying that it was VW's original "classic" green

Nah, VW's original classic green was Lalsa green (however you spell it)

Oak green best tho... I still want an Oak green mk2 16V GTi

Yeah me too, best colour green VW ever used...

oo :shock: Don't let Rodders hear you say that. I was winding him up yesterday saying that it was VW's original "classic" green

still looks s***e tho :p ...............na seriously thats one well tidy C you've now got...............never thought the colour would compliment it soo much but in the flesh its just awesome 8)

Looks really nice Paul, but do us a favour and ditch the Audi badge on the back... :roll:

Colour suits the car well, and those wing vents are starting to grow on me too... 8)

Paul, but do us a favour and ditch the Audi badge on the back...

hehe I know. i was in two minds about that really. Think it will be coming off soon.

Wow.... The best VW colour on the best VW.... what a superb combination and it really works.

The only thing that doesn't agree with my tastes is the offset of the wheels. They would look a lot better tucked into the arches. I just don't get the whole wheels poking out thing but each to our own....

Well done, it's a cracking car and must surely be the only Oak Green C in the UK?

Very nice, colour really suits. Be nice to see it next to a 'classic green' storm to see how different they are...

Well done. :wink:

Very nice, colour really suits. Be nice to see it next to a 'classic green' storm to see how different they are...

Well done. :wink:

the classic green storm looks better :p :D ........anyway we could well arrange this......what do u think Pau1???? game on???

I actually think I like the look of Oak more myself... :oops:

me to...very nice colour..dont know why vw didnt use it as a standard vw corrado colour

I actually think I like the look of Oak more myself... :oops:

you should see it in the flesh.......does look awesomely stunning i must confess........can't wait to see his design 90's on it too :wink:

10000 times better green that classic green im my opinion well done paul i know you were nervous about the choice but i told you it would look the buisness... :lol: