Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Auto Express Top Tens : Cars to 'Love & Keep'

I'd quite like a MK3 VR6 actually.. nice highline with coloured leather wouldn't be anything to sniff at!!

You're definitely growing old now. Golf Mk3s, other mates of mine driving Audis :roll: jeez, what's happening to all the Rocco/Rado folk I (used to :lol: ) know? :lol:

I like the modded Auto Express booklet article though, always thought the G-Lader concept was special, and yes I have a memory like a sieve, but still manage to remember the G60 when it first came out (press articles and TV shows in Germany all slating them because of G-Laders allegedly blowing up :mad: ).

Tempest

I like the modded Auto Express booklet article though, always thought the G-Lader concept was special, and yes I have a memory like a sieve, but still manage to remember the G60 when it first came out (press articles and TV shows in Germany all slating them because of G-Laders allegedly blowing up :mad: ).

Tempest

It's really strange, the monkey journalists took the G60's out on test drives and thrashed the nuts of them from cold, then all of a sudden the G-Lader blew up. For no reason at all. :roll:

You're definitely growing old now. Golf Mk3s, other mates of mine driving Audis :roll: jeez, what's happening to all the Rocco/Rado folk I (used to :lol: ) know? :lol:

It's the wifes car, honest, and not to be sniffed at either.......

It's the wifes car, honest, and not to be sniffed at either.......

Erm, I was not just thinking of you (but I'll let you off :D ), even my German mate Dirk's got an Audi now !!!!! What's the world coming to? And he likes its soft suspension, not feeling every pothole anymore. It's a 1990 2.3 Liter 5 cylinder Coupe in the usual red, plush inside interior with fake wood panelling, tiny zorst, nice alloys, superb build quality, silent sliding roof (wow, wouldn't know what one of those sounds like :lol: )

Tempest

Oh jeezus does this mean there will be a memorial puddle fountain to the Corrado, and Elton bloody John will dust off something he thought he'd never manage to make any MORE money off and re-record it...???! :gag: