Sign in to follow this  
turbomagikz

XMAS DAY "SNOW / WHITE,VR6

i dont normally like white cars or those inpro lights but that looks bloody good 8) wheels suit it well too 8)

those badges might look good colour coded too

welcome to corrado ownership 8)

Completely unrelated, but do your seat-back angle-adjuster knobs rattle, by the way? Mine do.. Anyone who knows how to stop it will be saving my sanity...

Can't say I've ever been a fan of white cars in general, either, but this one does look pretty good. I'd have to resist the temptation to put some blue flashing lights behind the rad grill and use them for "traffic calming" (ahem) though.. :)

Blimey that leather is in good nick, but as VR6 says, they're not Recaros.

Nice choice of head unit too 8)

i havent heard any "rattles " from seats ? , sorry for my ignorance :cry: i just took it that all leather trim was "recaro" not to worry they are still 110%" BLING" compared to the black fabrick trim i took out (& fabrik trim was like new) the leather trim also came with untouched "first aid & triangle" :shock: :shock: .

as for the blue lights ????? :shock: :shock: :shock: no need ! when i follow the boy racers trying hard to "SPEED ALONG " they quickly slows down to 30 ????? mmmh big WHITE fast motor ? bizzies ???? :lol: :lol:

as you say "not recaros" thanks vr6, now ive seen your recaros ! now i relise how mine are nowt like recaros ??

i should Know as i had a series one rs turbo (recaro trim) &turbo rs fiesta (recaro) many years ago when i drove ford.

so is my trim corrado leather ????? also i dont know how & were to go about renewing my insurence next year ! as ive just moved polisy from passat to vr6 *&^*^%&^%%*%*% SWINTON will do me no less than £900 premium , im 36 old 6 years no claims & clean ... help me please :mad:

as you say "not recaros" thanks vr6, now ive seen your recaros ! now i relise how mine are nowt like recaros ??

i should Know as i had a series one rs turbo (recaro trim) &turbo rs fiesta (recaro) many years ago when i drove ford.

so is my trim corrado leather ????? also i dont know how & were to go about renewing my insurence next year ! as ive just moved polisy from passat to vr6 *&^*^%&^%%*%*% SWINTON will do me no less than £900 premium , im 36 old 6 years no claims & clean ... help me please :mad:

You would have known about it if they weren't Corrado seats because you wouldn't have fitted them in ;) I'm sure someone can say for definite for you though.

Adrian Flux, Chris Knott, HIC and quite a few others do good deals on C insurance too, take a look at the car insurance contacts sticky for more names and numbers :)

Completely unrelated, but do your seat-back angle-adjuster knobs rattle, by the way? Mine do.. Anyone who knows how to stop it will be saving my sanity...

mine did that! i took them off...put silicon sealant on the part where they clip on...when the silicone dried ...no more rattles :mrgreen:

Yes, both mine rattled when I first bought it. There's a screw inside holding it together, it had just come loose. Simply prise the outer-knob off (can be tricky), tighten the screw inside, add another locking washer if you like, pop the top back on and viola, no rattles.

turbomagikz, nice looking car! 8) I've always been fond of white because of the way the black trim stands out. Like the wheels too.

Yes, both mine rattled when I first bought it. There's a screw inside holding it together, it had just come loose. Simply prise the outer-knob off (can be tricky), tighten the screw inside, add another locking washer if you like, pop the top back on and viola, no rattles.

Bonus! I'll have a shufty at lunchtime. I didn't wanna break 'em trying to remove them, so I didn't try. But now I know it's a "prise carefully" I'll do just that. :)

The passenger headrest on my cloth Recaros rattles too... but it's just another one of many rattles that needs sorting out

Love the car Turbomagikz, I really like white Corrado's specially as its a VR on a N plate with nice wheels on.(look like my neighbours audi a4 alloys), Leather looks nice and genuine and well looked after. I'd be well pleased with that. :)

Am insured with adrian Flux very reasonably with mods declared.

KOOL :lol: KEEP LOOKING & may see more ov me on ebay ?????? :roll: :roll: good bargains ??? :twisted: i got my rimz / taillights / spring kit / all off EBAY special sneeky bid & hope they as good as pics ????????? so far so good .................. :mad: :mrgreen:

5 YEARS of vw modded passat ! 8 months to find white vr6 ? :cry: what a cool toy to get myself on my birthday ... :evil: . well impressed wth the corrado vr6( worth waiting for ).

i wanted white / vr6 / 1995 / & leather ???.

after veiwing a couple ( black & red ) both around £5000 & ruff? : :mad:

on the 23 .08 .04 this was my choice as its 100% standard & good bargain (high miles but full VAG serice history all the way )

owned her 4 weeks & done a little modding .( wheels / coils kit / full grey leather recaros& momo s,w / intpro crystal tailights / k&n induction kit /

totaly standard when bought ( was on this "cars for sale forum").

will try to get some pics up of whats been done so far >>. thanks for looking & will update as i finish her . :shock: :shock:

:p

Top peice of Kit there turbomagikz. Must say i do fancy the White C. Wheels Luke 8) . not so sure on the rear lights(matter of taste you see) with the White C Smoked would be my choice.. Swap a?

SORRY that i started a different "link" :oops: :oops: ...i didnt relise i had to update on this one ! :roll: il get the hang of it ???the exhaust is done 8) now im wanting to know if a white eyebrow spoiler would look "ok" :shock: or not ??