Just ordered one for my Storm - L50 OVW

A bit of careful spacing should get it to read

I.500 VW

:D

Anybody got private plates on thier C?

Yup!

I got myself B16 VWC last year 8)

How much was your "VW" plate?

Only paid £199 + VAT and transfer fee - thought it was pretty cheap really. I liked the 1 in 500 reference a lot.

A2 GON cost me £8k about 10 years ago........................was on a 944 turbo tho so that was thrown in too :D................seriously bought the car cos i wanted a 944 turbo......the number plate means sweet FA just looks not bad on a fast-ish car IMHO.....so was a bonus

dont get then here but the best ones i've seen are as follows

N1 GEL was a record holder until a few years back

G6 ONO (g60 go) Was on my G60 when i viewed it ( i wish i could of used that plate in spain)

I saw N11TRO going on ebay for 500 ish thought about it but by the time i decided it was gone :cry:

thats cos its fast as fuck mate! :lol: :lol: :lol:

joke :oops:

:roll:

you still possibly selling that mate? :?:

Possibly, I keep thinking about selling the plate and C as I have the Highline now but its hard to let the C go. If your interested PM me and we will talk some more.

Cheers.

Currently got J13 VRG (JB VR6) on the campaign. (cost £250)

Previously had C6 OVW (look suspiciously like G60 VW) (also £250) and before that A6 OVW, which came with that car.

Also had AEL 27A on my old Granada Hearse, wish I'd've kept that one, but scrapped the wagon. Didn't mean anything, but an old plate nonetheless.

Strangely my current hack-wagon (Peugeot 406) has the reg P 97 PUG, which I thought was quite appropriate, again, just came with the car.

Best one I saw recently was 130LOX on a Bentley Continental GT, and also one of my mates' grandfather has 1 DAY, which he has been offered a 6 figure sum for, but isn't interested (I think he's got it on a S-Class at the moment :cry: )

I ve got A14 GG0 gentle persuation and letering reads A1 4 G60 dont know what to ask for it really just testing the water to see if theres any interest as I ve got my eye on another plate at the mo but cant justify shelling out more money while Ive sttill got this one!! As I ve gotta put a price down ( forum guidlines) somewhere in the region of £550 with retion paid so it can go straight on another car!!

If anyone is interested pm me

Cheers

Ant

some decent ones ive seen in the Aberdeen area have been............

CL10.................surprisngly enough this is on a newish model Clio(believed to originally have been won in a competition 10+yrs ago..........a 16v Clio and CL10 number plate)

LOG 1K............last seen it on a Discovery

1NK.................last seen on a Land-Cruiser and is seemingly owned by a guy who's got his own Printing firm

EAT 11T.........used to be on a Lotus Carlton now on a Skyline R33 i think

and as ive mentioned before my bro in law has W4 STE..........on his Range-Rover cool plate for him being in the Waste Disposal Business i must admit

I have a non age related 3 number 3 letter plate (3+3 in trade speak I beleive)

Bought it cos it relates to the area in which I grew up and it hides the age of the car, it doesnt mean anything in particular to my name

Only paid £199 + VAT and transfer fee - thought it was pretty cheap really. I liked the 1 in 500 reference a lot.

what place did you get that from dont mind me asking??

I just want a 6 character plate so that I can buy some smaller german number plates... thinking I'll buy a "G60 xxx" cos they can't be that expensive :)

There not that expensive, mines been valued at £300 :-P

Got it from these guys -http://www.make-your-own.co.uk/makeaplate.php

I bought some for my Cabriolet, last year, from them too.

I just want a 6 character plate so that I can buy some smaller german number plates

Technically, they are not road legal over here, and I have heard of a few people who have been fined for it. I think it is a bit pedantic of the traffic police really, but then its not as if they have any proper work to do with the amount of bloody cameras about :x

Yeah I've heard the german plates aren't legal, but a lot of people have said they've had them on with out any trouble... so hopefully I could get away with it. As long as you don't look like a boy racer then the police will hopefully leave u alone, rather than trying to get you for the most trivial things...

Got it from these guys -http://www.make-your-own.co.uk/makeaplate.php

I bought some for my Cabriolet, last year, from them too.

Nice one cheers :D

Ya cant afford a plate Bal, sort ya Alarm/ignition out 1st :)

:lol: matey, had RAC out lastnight, its not the IGN after all, seems like its a doggy plug on start motor.. :roll: