Sign in to follow this  
MikeVR6

Yet Another Corrado v ???? Argument

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeh, pretty close really. Would love the luxury of having 2 such capable cars at my disposal! I'm only jealous mate :oops:

Wonder how different the in gear acceleration times would be.

The CRX VTEC is the punchiest of the lot, but when you look at it's weight compared to the C VR6, not hard to see why. It's like comparing an Elephant to a Cheetah.

IMO Civic TR people drew the short straw. They didn't get the "proper" VTEC engine from the S2000. Any of you driven an S2000? Feck me they're quick......and they look damn nice too. That particular flavour of the VTEC unit is amazing and far more effective and reliable than BMW's bag of nails VANOS system. And 120bhp per litre, that deserves a lot of respect!

Anyway... the Civic is synonymous with the blue rinsed old fart driving at 23mph, holding up a long line of traffic. That or a flippin Champagne Toyota Avensis. You will *never* see a Corrado driving at 23mph, causing constipation of our roads.

Line up 10 people in front of a Corrado VR6 and a Civic and most of them will stand in front of the Corrado.

Got to admit that a an S2000 would be something that I'd quite like to park on the drive.

Don't think it's quite a car I'd swap for the C though.

Com'on guys, kick those ricers into touch!!!

http://www.octane.ie

They just don't know jack all about C's,

Quote "1.4 G40 Corrado" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa :lol:

Post up some Corrado comments.... Stir it up!!!

Quote from site

its a complete slug in either g40 (supercharged 1.4?) or 2.0l gti guise,. and not all that wonderful in 2.8/2.9 v6 either..

Thats what I was just going to say :-) They dont know the corrado at all !

me Brov had a 24v 3.0 senator,it was a monster,nowonder the cops used them.......

type-r is a thrash mobile and for 16k a cheap flying machine,but jap crap.

The Corrado is in a class of its own.

Nice having your own *cough* private drag strip eh?

Sounds like the road past the Chimney Corner got a bit of use tonight Pablo :wink:

[Diplomatic hat on] We don't stoop to the levels of "Rice" on here thank you :wink: And the more mature among us don't do stirring either.....[Diplomatic hat off]

Ah feck em, damned 18,000 rpm 3 foot pounds of torque Special fried Civics......the prawns are the only meat those engines can offer.

:lol:

At the end of the day, A rice car is more than capable of showing up your over-weight Bratwurst infested slug....so you can either accept that and acknowledge the technical prowess of Japanese engineering, or join the biased crowds of this, that and the other is sh1t :wink:

Nice having your own *cough* private drag strip eh?

Sounds like the road past the Chimney Corner got a bit of use tonight Pablo :wink:

8)

That senator is quite the funbox btw - he uses it for drifting comps. has a welded diff so its actually smoother to drift around a corner than it is to drive normally ;)

The row's still going strong on there! :shock:

Thanks to Kev, Storm and anyone else from here that's contributed so far. 8)

Things like this remind me of how luck I am to have found the Corrado Forum.

Seems to me that most others, Club GTI included, are full of twits talking nonsense.

Blimey.

Don't let em find out about the Corrado Forum.. could do without bringing that argumentative crap to the forum ;)

We had that last time with the Calibra Forum guys who saw the Top Gear article and got a bit upset :)

but ewwww pickin your nose

Yeah, i read that bit. Picking your nose ... in a RADO???? :shock:

Tempest

I had to stick up for the corrado a bit :lol:

but that 528 guy is an idiot, he went to a track day a while back with his 2000 M5 and nobody would talk to him, he just stood at his car and became billy no mates :lol:

its quite funny, i know a lot about his car and to say that its rough is an understatement

i have decided to do a little bit of stirring on that site, but the owner of the site eob, seems to just go to other forum's to draw people onto his site with argumentitive topics, just look at the tdi vs impreza topic, he loggede onto a cubaru forum to draw them into it. my suggestion to mods is to look out for his likey registration since i found this site from google

but in the mean time we have gotta have some fun at their expence, i dont mind having my account on that site deleted, so lets see how far i can push them :lol:

the fact is that all the serious car people in Ireland refuse to use that site due to the very high muppet factor, some have posted on there in this thread, but thats it

let the games begin

Pmsl :lol:

In defence of them, they seem to handle much better than the double-bed-with-wheels which was the Golf VR6

They defo know what there talking about :-P

This has to be the funniest thing on that thread !!!! :D oh yeh , and that rice burner

Just read it al. Anyone else think that 528i needs putting on the floor ad kicking untill he's nearly stopped breathing?

Well that's if anybody can pull his head out of his ass first :lol:

After reading all of the posts on that forum, I'm really thankful for our one! What a pleasant bunch of harmonious people we are! :)

i dont belive it, they wont boot me off!!! :cry:

i have tried, i tried drawing family members into the argument/discussion, but it didnt work :twisted:

but i did realise that the 528 guy was at one of the club gti rr days over here and was down on power on the roller, not a happy bunney rabbit!

oh i find it so funny and i know tony is from here, just not sure who, classic!

it is one of those sites that will just die off, and i think its bandwidth is kinda knackered, so it will be sooner than later

all i can say is that guy with the m5 should have kept his mouth closed, and now he knows it :lol: :lol:

well done guys