Sign in to follow this  
tadas

help

hai gays i have vw golf vr6 turbo with t4 garret on it,and its runing 360bhp ,the inside of engine is standart.Is any1 can sai they the turbo time after time start leaking oil and bliu smoke cams uot from it then i push same shit uot of it. :?

hai gays i have vw golf vr6 turbo with t4 garret on it,and its runing 360bhp ,the inside of engine is standart.Is any1 can sai they the turbo time after time start leaking oil and bliu smoke cams uot from it then i push same s*** uot of it. :?

I literally cannot understand a word of that...... I sometimes wonder if English is still the main language in this country :roll:

Lives in London - probably an aussie :D

tadas - think you'd better rewrite it fella

ok which part u not anderstan.is t4 garret turbo which will make 360bhp,is that to much for standart vr6 angine. :p

anderstand, hai, sai, blui, uot??? who the what? where the why the who are you?

but if you have a 2.8l VR6 with standard internals and that much power you had probably need to lower your compression a tad and by the sounds of the "bliu smoke" it may need a rebuild.

Also try typing your first post into MSWord and doing a spell check - make sure the Language is set to "English UK"

Running 360 brake is safe for a well prepared VR6 turbo.....i.e. proper CR drop as opposed to fitting a thicker head gasket. But as with all these VR6 turbo conversions, getting big power reliabley isn't the problem. Making the drivetrain handle it is..... you're talking a fragile 02A box being asked to deploy upwards of 350 pounds of torque to the ground, and through a Quaiffe (silly not to even consider one), which doesn't permit the safe spinning away of excess torque, but rather forces that load back into the box...... it WILL die, I guarantee that. *When* it will blow depends on how hard you drive it.

bliu smoke cams uot from it then i push same s*** uot of it.

Blue smokey cams and then your push some sh1t out of it? Interesting..... do you mean the engine smokes when you hammer the accelerator? If it does, time to rebuild that motor with some a decent pistons and a head overhaul. Might also be your turbo seals....... either way, you're not looking at a small sum.....

Is any1 can sai they the turbo time after time start leaking oil and bliu smoke cams uot from it then i push same s*** uot of it. :?

:lol:

Eh?????? Best post ever. Bring back the T3xtors.

I'm sorry, but I can't even be arsed to read a post when you can't be arsed to type one.

I'm sorry, but I can't even be arsed to read a post when you can't be arsed to type one.

I think you should just delete them as soon as you can...

Im sorry Kev, Do you really think he will comprehend your answer albeit helpful to others :)

Yeah that's true, LOL!

If the gentleman in question is from a foriegn country and has limited use of the English language, then he can be forgiven..... but....I would hope that anyone that has funding available to build a VR6 turbo would have an IQ to match the costs!

yeas l am from foriegn country and l have vr6 turbo with 306bhp 393torQiu u can see it in http://www.vimota.lt l dont fink that u will undestand that languad but u wil see in front page.l just pictedm up from the garega.the smoke cams uot not from engine but from turbo then u open the bonet u can see it. :oops:

if u visit this site click on PROJEKTAI and look for vw.u will see same fotos there .And l have paid for it only£2000.