Sign in to follow this  
OSV

Wheel indecision can photoshoppers help.

I think i'm just A BBS boy at heart, could anybody 'fit' these to the car for me, not trully settled with the RH ZW1s.

RX_2.jpg

RX.jpg

RC.jpg

no it would involve changing the wheels especially for the pic, i'm not quite that bad yet, honest :roll:

MoonlightVR, thats not a photoshop job is it?

I am severely tempted by those RC's should I ever spot a good value tyre and wheel package. How much did you pay? But every time I look at your car I want it!! Its a good job I don't live near yous.......... :wink:

FurkiG60,

are they genuine BBS?

i know skid bought his 16 inch BBS RX's from halfords earlier on this year for about that.....and they are the real McCoy too 8) 8) 8) 8)

MoonlightVR, thats not a photoshop job is it?

I am severely tempted by those RC's should I ever spot a good value tyre and wheel package. How much did you pay? But every time I look at your car I want it!! Its a good job I don't live near yous.......... :wink:

:lol:

I bought mine second hand, but were only on the previous car for 500 miles :D

Halfords or Motorsport wheels are the best place to get them Storm 2. Or occasionally on ebay.

What???? What am I reading here? Changing ZW1s for BBS? Hell no.....

The trouble is Gareth, you've got a silver car (same colour as the wheels) and therefore it's harder to find a really good wheel that gels with the paint. Imo, the ZW1s are that wheel.

I must admit, the more I look at Dan's car, the more I want *those* wheels 8) They are awesome!

What???? What am I reading here? Changing ZW1s for BBS? Hell no.....

The trouble is Gareth, you've got a silver car (same colour as the wheels) and therefore it's harder to find a really good wheel that gels with the paint. Imo, the ZW1s are that wheel.

!

Agreed, i wanted ZW1's since i saw a pic of them on a german C in 1996. Finally got them in january 2002 and had to wait 18 long months for the car to be stretched to fit :lol: . Theres nothing better for a C IMO in whatever size. However i'd be interest to see how they'd look on OSV's car with grey centres :?:

However i'd be interest to see how they'd look on OSV's car with grey centres :?:

Doesn't really work. The only shades I've seen that work with an anthracite sort of colour are red and blue. And grey and grey, no! I refurbed my Speedos an anthracite sort of colour and grey and grey (OK, a bluey violet grey in my case) looked totally gay!!

Of all the wheels OSV has sampled so far, the ZW1s are definitely the best, by miles but if he wants to sell them to me for £599.99, I can soon change that opinion :D