Sign in to follow this  
G60

90mm front spoiler

not sure if this is in the right section. i'm sure one of our trusty moderators can move it for me ;)

i'm looking for a 90mm front lip to replace the 40mm or 50mm one i have, whatever it is. were these only available in europe? any way to get one over on this side of the water? how much do they cost over there?

got the fiberglass bit done on the bumper last night, sand and putty tonight and i'll be ready to roll by the weekend (hopefully).. it'd be nice to have a lower spoiler on there!!

They cost £98 +VAT from the stealer over here. I'm sure you can get them slightly cheaper elsewhere but then you've got to think about shipping costs etc. Hopefully you don't have too many speed bumps over there or you'll be in big trouble with the 90mm spoiler :shock:

not too many.. but a few. i'm pretty careful...the car is slammed so i have to be. i want something different and a bit fatter than the stock one... but i dont like any of the aftermarket bumpers for corrado.. other than the rauscher RS... but they want crazy money for it and then id have to ship it from germany on top of that.

i might have found a local guy who can get em.. i'm crossin my fingers

$290 + $15 shipping canadian. forget that. maybe i'll just fix the 50mm i have and paint it... blah :?

You could always get a cheap flight and a big suitcase and come over for a visit and get one :lol: . The guy who had the car before me removed the 90mm front spoiler, turned it upside down, and butchered it to fit under the rear bumper. Most likely to help disguise the huge exhaust he had fitted. Getting rid of the exhaust asap. If mine wasn't so bad I'd give it to you when I took it off. All I'd ask is that you pay for shipping. It's unfortunate thats it's in a bad way :roll:

thats not all i'd be gettin! i need to save a good five grand before i come over there mate!!! :lol:

is it all in one piece grim..or cut where the exhaust is? my 50mm is pretty rough too! either way i'm going to be doing a little work to it...

problem is shipping big shit like that is a bitch.. :x

It's cut where the exhaust is. Doh! forgot about that. dubster82 is right, £35.25 inc VAT but not delivery from GPC for the 90mm spoiler, I forgot about them. Think I'll get one of the 50mm ones for myself. Check out http://www.gpcvwaudi.com

problem with GPC is i still have to ship it across the water and that will make it about the same cost as i can buy one for over here.. $300 canadian.

the bumper that i want is from rauscher tuning.. they're price is 473,00 EUR incl. and in canadian cash that's $770.46. then i still need to worry about shipping on top of that.

expensive business this is...