Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

My pride'n'joy

thanks for all the nice comments guys :D ....she's a daily driver out in all weathers i'm afraid...but i wash her every 2-3 days sometimes even daily :x

up close though she needs a bit of fettling..... wheels are a bit scabby,stonechips,rippled door skin and a door knock,but i'm planning for a full re-spray in the next couple of years and hopefully a nice set of 16 inch bbs rx's and lowered suspension and and and and...the list goes on

Roddy,

Nice to see you have joined the forums :)

Your Storm looks absolutely spotless.. is it a daily driver, or do you garage it up for certain times of the year?

Yeah, very nice car Roddy!

You can have more than one attachment in a post and don't actually need a thread for each picture, just for your info.

Might be better for comments etc to have them all in this thread??

no merge facility for me (maybe Andi has one??).

Easiest way is for roddy to add the pic from the other thread in here and then that can be closed.

Thats lovely mate.... reminds me of my mates down south - like you he has a Classic Green storm (just been valued at 11.5k) and is in concours condition yet uses it as a daily driver - washes it several times a week including the arches, petrol tank, etc - trully is mint.

Scott