Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

TOP GEAR repeated tonite at 11:25pm BBC2

missed it last nite :roll: .............but noticed its back on tonite at 11:25pm on BBC2............just in case anyone else missed it :wink:

Yeah it's worth a watch. Clarkson has found yet another 'perfect car' in the Ferrari Enzo and Geri Halliwell is looking especially fine...mmmmm

Yeah it's worth a watch. Clarkson has found yet another 'perfect car' in the Ferrari Enzo and Geri Halliwell is looking especially fine...mmmmm

Shame that her laugh is enough to make you want to strangle her.

And what the hell is with that rant about Bill Bryson? I don't read many books, but made it a point to read his! The guy is a genius, and his travel books are really really worth reading. He doesn't even LIVE in the UK any more FFS, so how can be interested in UK council policy?!

nick mason (pink floyd drummer) has a new book out i think :lol:

the enzo is awesome, i think clarkson preferred the f40 to the enzo, the enzo was too perfect :cry:

Shame that her laugh is enough to make you want to strangle her.

With a body like that, who cares? :lol: I think she took a bit of a shine to the old Clarkson actually :) "oh your so funny Jeremy, giggle giggle, take me right now you frizzy haired old git"

The F40 is defo better than the F60 from a looks point of view and the F60 can't compete with the 40's brutal acceleration. Old is defo cooler.....the XJ220 annihilated the Zonda! (was that wasn't it? My memory is sh1te!)

Clarkson's gripe was computers nannying you too much. The F40 was more of a connected, untainted driver's car - in his opinion, but few people will ever get the chance to disagree with him :?

nick mason (pink floyd drummer) has a new book out i think :lol:

the enzo is awesome, i think clarkson preferred the f40 to the enzo, the enzo was too perfect :cry:

the Enzo IMHO just looks awful......whereas the F40 looks cool 8)

Old is defo cooler.....

damn right

the Enzo IMHO just looks awful......whereas the F40 looks cool 8)

damn right

8)

Liked the F40 a lot more too - much more 'supercar' to me. The Enzo is too fussy and looks awkward!

And yeah - the XJ220 thumped the Zonda - I didn't really expect that - I thought a big NA AMG engine would beat the XJ220's twin turbo V6 but I guess not!

:lol:

The Enzo hit far too many of the ugly tree branches on the way down and although the F40 looks nicer, it just doesn't do it for me I'm afraid.

Out of all of those cars it's a toss up between the XJ220 and the Carrera tho. But I think I'd much rather waft along in a XJ220 sipping my tea and listening to a bit of Pink Floyd whist obliterating everything in my path. :D

Oh and Ms. Halliwell was looking rather fine, but she'd have to keep her mouth shut... well ok, maybe not shut... ;)

I just couldn't help but laugh because Clarky was so lanky and and Haliwell was so tiny - when they stood side by side it was like David and Goliath :)