Sign in to follow this  
coolrado

anyone watch 5th gear last night

did you see the smart and corsa crash test :shock:

so much for that "state of the art" tridium body shell design on the smart it actually came off worse than the corsa allthough crashing any car into a concrete wall at 70 mph would not be a very enjoyable experience :lol:

the impact made me cringe as i have seen a car hit the back of a lorry doing about the same speed on the m6 on the oposite carriageway

Still reckon the Corsa looked better AFTER the crash though !

:lol:

just a shame it didnt have the chav body kit and burberry clad chav behind the wheel :lol: :evil:

Even if the initial crash was survivable, the 6x9 speakers flying out from the rear parcel shelf would've decapitated the burberry clad fecker!

8)

That's gotta go in as a quote of the week! :lol: :rofl:

Even if the initial crash was survivable, the 6x9 speakers flying out from the rear parcel shelf would've decapitated the burberry clad fecker!

8)

:lol: :lol:

Made my missus watch the article too, she wants a Smart car, because in her words "they look cute..." go figure :? She still wants one even after seeing that. Well I have compromised, I'll get her the Smart car if she gets me the Porsche 911 :p

I was wondering...... If that concrete block had been half the height would the smart car forward roll ? You could set up skittles and play giant car bowling :)

8)

That's gotta go in as a quote of the week! :lol: :rofl:

True but i thought my one was pretty good too!! and dont you mean quote of the couple of month period.