Sign in to follow this  
M777CUSGTI

Just bought my 1st Corrado

Bought this morning :D

absolutly loving it, was throwing her around a few twisties on the way back up from cambridge and she was loving it, better handling than my old mk2 16V

f**king brilliant :D

spec

1.816V

royal blue

157k miles full service history though

e/m

e/w

sebrings, totally standerd

Its class 8)

Well done mate. its a great feeling getting the car youve always wanted, youll be chuffed when u lk at it every morning for mnths.

How much was it. Look forward to cing pics.

Yes - pics man.

I hope its been worth the wait.. just don't get too upset when something goes wrong.. they are all old and things WILL break. Just take it on the chin and keep enjoying it :)

Oh, and see how many times you catch youself walking away from the car in a car park, and then stopping to turn around and check it out one more time ;)

useless.gif

Had to be done! ;)

nice one M777CUSGTI, glad you finally got your hands on one! 8)

Well done chap.... glad you've seen the light 8)

MK2s are nice and all that - and I've had sh1t loads of them - but they're no Corrado :lol:

Yeah you must be feeling like i have been feeling all week, bought mine on Monday and as Marcus says every morning you get up you can't help sneaking a big smile and thinkin ..... look at my Corrado, aint she the ticket :D

Why didnt I get rid of the Focus years ago :oops:

Oh, and see how many times you catch youself walking away from the car in a car park, and then stopping to turn around and check it out one more time ;)

yeh, did that today actually.....

nearly tripped over a curb cos i was looking at the C and not where i was going! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nearly tripped over a curb cos i was looking at the C and not where i was going!

Just don't start looking at the reflection as you drive past shops with glass windows!!

nearly tripped over a curb cos i was looking at the C and not where i was going!

Just don't start looking at the reflection as you drive past shops with glass windows!!

I always do that, especially when I have loads of people in my car as its looks much lower 8) :lol:

Glad I am not the only one then. As for shop windows, I recommend that you dont do that as I almost rear ended a 106 on Friday whilst doing the same thing.

lol I've started getting ridiculous at this too - damn they look just too good - and the other reason is obvious, I'm always pretty sure my Corrado is the only one in the car park :)