Not posted since April! :shrug:

alive & kicking ass :D

yeah bill is still alive

Bally, is Bill still alive??

Not posted since April! :shrug:

alive & kicking ass :D

:D

Shouldn't that be "Alive and coming second to me at Prept"? :lol:

Both cars looked stunning for the 10 minutes I had at Prept before Noah was seen shooting the rapids down Paddock Hill Bend! :lol:

Hello people sorry for not being on here more! been so busy. the car is all i ever wanted and more! was so chuffed with the features especially the redline one proper pro job! she has been running perfectly not missed a beat since i did all the engine work nor used a drop of oil. As always still got many plans that i have yet to realise! this winter will be engine out time for some serious detailing and maybe even a change of power plan although the lysholm will definately be staying could get rid of that sound! Thank you to all that have helped all the advice and parts i sourced from this forum were invaluable anyone going to edition38 please come up and have a chat. thank you also for all the kind comments im not really a 'scene' kind of guy so dont really post a lot all over the net looking for praise so its extra special when it comes :D Watch this space ill update my thread as and when i start work again this winter.

Bill you up for teh weekend at ED this year?

Have some "questions over a beer" I'd like to pose... :lol:

If only I could get mine to 1/10th the car yours and Bally's are I'd be happy! :clap:

yeah i have been persuaded to camp by volksbretta so ill be mainly drunk at ed this year :D

iam lamwagon on here dude........ its ganna be a funny couple of days.

Bill you up for teh weekend at ED this year?

Have some "questions over a beer" I'd like to pose... :lol:

If only I could get mine to 1/10th the car yours and Bally's are I'd be happy! :clap:

cheers J

5yrs of blood sweat & alot of swearing... my advice.. dont do it :lol:

yeah i have been persuaded to camp by volksbretta so ill be mainly drunk at ed this year :D

iam lamawagon on here dude........ its ganna be a funny couple of days.

What the frig is a lamawagon??! (Cross between one of thos animals that spits all the time and a passat estate?) you are so gay!!

cheers J

5yrs of blood sweat & alot of swearing... my advice.. dont do it :lol:

And F*rds, don't forget the F*rds Bally! :lol: You'd think I'd learn after 4 aircooleds (one show car) but no.... :bonk:

I'll be camping with the Nomads (along with Yeti, and Jonesmark12) so stumble over for a few tins :drinking: and a chat if we don't see you! You shouldn't miss us 30+ cars and 4m flags!

iam lamawagon on here dude........ its ganna be a funny couple of days.

What the frig is a lamawagon??! (Cross between one of thos animals that spits all the time and a passat estate?) you are so gay!!

alrite bill in jah calm down......... :salute: i was falling asleep went through pages on your thread :wave:

Well peeps its the end of this story rado is leaving on monday its been a long and draining journey ive had the features won the trophies everything i ever dreamed of now its time for pastures new i have a plan for something that has never been done before will it work? who knows but damn am i gonna have fun trying!! iIm hoping for sub 8 mins round the ring m25 ring that is!!

thank you to everyone that helped with this project ill miss coming on here every now and then although i may be back a few people will have some advice for me im sure!!