Sign in to follow this  
G60Dan

Post Your Corrado Vids!

G60Dan, nice vid, could of done with a close up on the girlie!

The in car bit reminded me of the Hazard perseption part of the driving test, I found myself click the mouse coming up to the juction haha

anyone know any good programs for playing nokia phone videos? i think the files are called mp4

what phone have you got? my 6230 plays mp4's and 3gp's and the software that came with it nokia data suite has a video player included

G60Dan, nice vid, could of done with a close up on the girlie!

You wouldn't be saying that if you see the close up! :nono: :pukeright:

My Nokia 6320 records vids as 3gp files. On my PC at work it runs them fine with real player.

ok ill check when i get home, cheers mate

I have a few of variuos sizes.....happy to MSM it to anyone that wants.

On track at Kames, Club GTi Scottish day

On track at Curborough, Club GTi National day

On track at Knockhill - random track night (VERY wet!)

a few others...

I've been desperately trying to sort out video clips of my new motor to no avail. And don't think I have any mates with a video camera.. wanna hear what the G60 sounds like from outside without actually handing my keys over to someone! Apparently a whole bunch of video was shot at the Dubforce day at Brunters but the planned DVD seems to have kinda vanished :(

VR sounds glorious slot..

my car is on there too - albeit in the hands of its previous owner.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) love my old car...... i want it back :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hello Daz!

you definately sold me up the river with the one careful owner pitch lol :lol:

Brings a lump to my throat to see the motor being driven like it should.

When I get it back on the roads I will be doing a few track days this summer, (decided I mayaswell use it in the tradition that its been used to) and I promise you can have a go of it.

How the golf then? have you got the 4wd operating yet?

sorry I missed your call, the one careful owner bit was correct it’s just that I was careful not to let you see the video’s :lol: I can’t wait to see the old girl again and look forward to seeing it on the track.

The Golf is still 2WD until I’m happy with the set up of the car and the handling, the 4WD setup may mask any shortcoming in the car so once it’s fast enough on the track then it will go 4X4.

more vids to come of the old girl and the new shed

not a bad plan, it looks like I will be doing the 2wd thing myself for a while - but thats only because I havent found out how to make a controller for it yet.

The turn in on you golf looks awesome! although I think you need to do something with those rear brakes!

Is it having handling issues then?

Also did anyone notice the G meter that was installed on the banana in that vid? or most people refer to them as Magic trees :D

Also did one the G meter that was installed on the banana in that vid? or most people refer to them as Magic trees :D

ambition is to roll one with the cam running just to see what the tree does :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rear brakes (305mm 4 pot Brembo’s) are overkill at the moment unless it’s got a full tank of fuel but once it goes 4X4 I have a secret weapon to make the car slow down like nothing you’ve ever seen...............all will become apparent later this year :)

Let me guess - a merc SLR type airbrake? 8)

I think Phat told me what you were planning :wink:

so have you sorted out a controller for it yet then?