Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

a few pics from no rice tonight ... 56k beware!

:shock: mmmmmmm DigiFizz mmmmmmm :shock:

How come theres a MR2 at a NO Rice meet ? :lol: :lol: :?

Every car is decked too....... Nice photos Darren.

You've gotta love that digi fizz dash!!! I want I want I want!!! :D

Cheers for the lift Daz by the way and I'll catch ya on Sunday!! :D

pau1 still looking at the pic of your c with them wheels on !!! got to be done soon mate !! :lol:

oh and how many of them oh so common rieger grills do you spot in the pics ?? bloody everywhere mate !! common as :lol: :lol:

also if any of the owners of the above cars are oon this forum let it be known as the corrados there tonight were of a very good quailty guys!! "u should be proud!"

pau1 still looking at the pic of your c with them wheels on !!! got to be done soon mate !!

oh and how many of them oh so common rieger grills do you spot in the pics ?? bloody everywhere mate !! common as

Hopefully very soon... I'll miss the 80's style revival soon ! :wink:

8vg60, Darren what wheels are on that Corrado parked next to your mates four door Mk1? Is it your car with your Borbets on?

Love the silver one! One of those fiz dash thingys would go mint in my Golf. I think they even plug strait in!! yummy!

8vg60, Darren what wheels are on that Corrado parked next to your mates four door Mk1? Is it your car with your Borbets on?

Love the silver one! One of those fiz dash thingys would go mint in my Golf. I think they even plug strait in!! yummy!

yes its mine mate...

and no it doesnt plug strsight in but..... i can be done without too much problems as lons as you have senders/ wiring.

That silver MK1 is cool. But the owner needs to stop sticking more bits onto it! It gone slightly over board now. When it was magazine featured it was perfect. I guess its hard to stop moding once you've started.

does anyone know where i can get the digi dash as seen on the above pic DSCF0031.JPG and roughly how much it is - is it it MPH