Sign in to follow this  
Dub Style

Which Coilovers?

Well, the guys that fitted mine set it to what they thought best i.e. a balanced look without being overly low and the fronts were at their highest! Click on my dubforce link below and you can see. Quite low at the front considering they're on their highest setting.

konigsports here,dropped 2.5 inch all round with the damping set to the softest setting.

no complaints at all 8)

neil.

Well, the guys that fitted mine set it to what they thought best i.e. a balanced look without being overly low and the fronts were at their highest! Click on my dubforce link below and you can see. Quite low at the front considering they're on their highest setting.

Do you have any problems with the height, considering you say the front is at it's highest setting?

I guess that one of reasons I'm considering coilovers is for the adjustability and if I have problems with grounding etc then I'd be able to adjust it up higher. But if yours is actually already on it's highest for the front then I just want to be sure that it won't cause any/many problems!

myns running FK's & are wound down as low as they'll go on the rear & abt inch & half left on the front, on the softest damping.. rides not to bad.. running a 90mm spliter too.. been in worse LOW cars...

The ride is fine, I wouldn't want it any higher. I've got a 90mm spoiler as well and it doesn't ground out excessively. :) No rubbing either.

there adjustable man so can can see whats best for you and your car mine looks low but not ridiculas and dosent scrape

80mm is low as fook! I was lowered 60mm and I nearly destroyed everything under the engine block!