Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

leather cleaner...

just wondering what leather care you guys use for your seats etc... must be an outright winner of products there somewhere for us all to use.. really want to keep mine in as good as condition as its in now so please give us your views on what you guys use ???? thanx

Not much help im afraid, but i've been told not to use saddle soap its far too harsh for the car leather i'd go for autoglym leather cleaner

Not much help im afraid, but i've been told not to use saddle soap its far too harsh for the car leather i'd go for autoglym leather cleaner

yip total agreement there.....autoglym cleaner followed by autoglym's leather food/conditioner

Autoglym, thats what my bird uses on her Highline, keeps it nice...

autoglym smells horrible though man,is there any good leather claner that smells nice and does its job?

Got cream storm interior in mine and when i bought the car it was filthy. Autoglym cleaner and conditioner has helped it alot and is slowly but surely lifting out cracks and removing grime. Still lots of cracks ond dirt on them but I'm gonna keep at it all summer to get them looking as good as I can. Trying to aviod re-trim cause I'm a student. The only down side is the smell!!!

Ive got it... buy a poppy coral vanilla air freshener to mask the smell, works for us :lol: