Sign in to follow this  
joebrent

Its Over...

After nearley 2 years of corrado ownership i waved a sad goodbye to my beloved car last night :cry:

Young lad from Reading picked it up, first person that saw it. My autotrader advert gave me about 15 calls about the car and about 5 dodgy emails!

Its been a good time with the car and im sure ill be back at some point, I will however remain an active member of the forum as a background lurker, The world of the company car awaits.......

A big thanks to everyone that has ever helped, Keep up the good work mods!

Cheers :wink:

It must be a sad day mate. I rather have my arm chopped off, than give up the Corrado.

I'm a tad bit obsessed, thats what my girlfriend keeps telling me! :roll:

T.

sorry to hear that joe. fortunately I have to get to work first before driving 'my company cars'

cu around

I have just had to let the C out of my sight as my wife is driving my mother back to Dundee in it, Sod's law having caused the Peugeot to develop a coolant leak overnight.

The missus also has a business meeting in Lockerbie on Monday for which she needs a car! Guess which one she wants to use. Two unexpected trips for it with me not driving it - I'll be really twitchy all weekend!

I have just had to let the C out of my sight as my wife is driving my mother back to Dundee in it, Sod's law having caused the Peugeot to develop a coolant leak overnight.

The missus also has a business meeting in Lockerbie on Monday for which she needs a car! Guess which one she wants to use. Two unexpected trips for it with me not driving it - I'll be really twitchy all weekend!

Lockerbie?? 8)

Shame I'm off to Belfast tomorrow otherwise I could have done some Corrado spotting :oops:

T.

Timo said

Lockerbie??

Shame I'm off to Belfast tomorrow otherwise I could have done some Corrado spotting

Yes. Some time ago I noticed you lived there, Timo.

Regards,

Iain

PS funny place for a conference? Must be some cheap deals with big hotels!

I have to decide whether to take a co car or not too, either way, I will try and keep the C. I think the deal is something like 4k a year car allowance or a petrol allowance and it costs around £200 a month for a co car, still not sure which is best. I quite like the idea of not giving a damn about mashing the thing up- ragging it etc tho!

Good and bad news I guess Joe.. sure you'll be back one day. Your car looked like a superb deal for someone.. sooo clean from the pictures!! :)

Well.. fellow is driving down from Yorkshire as I write this to come and look at my car with the hope of buying it and driving it back today!

I've given it a good wash and clean inside, and removed all my personal effects etc.. though I only just realised today that its been 12 months since I last had it MOT'd and MOT expires in 5 days!! That came around quick! I told the guy coming down but he's still on his way and still interested so...