Sign in to follow this  
chris CORRADO

My Ibiza Cupra 0-60 after mods! LOL

I think a remap on a 150bhp K03 will get just over 200bhp with some other things like exhaust, filter and good intercooler.

How much does a cupra weigh?

Could try this 1/4 mile calculator from Kevhaywires post!

http://www.letstorquebhp.com/calculator.asp

Assuming weight at 900kg and 200bhp plus 2wd. Below is what you get. Is it 2wd?

Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 200

Weight without Driver (KG) : 900

Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 225.79

0 - 60 (Secs) : 5.29

0 - 100 (Secs) : 13.09

60 - 100 (Secs) : 7.80

Quarter Mile (Secs) : 13.69

Terminal Speed (MPH) : 102.26

Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 13.49

Drag Strip Terminal Speed (MPH) : 104.14

900kg?? And the rest.

Unfortunately it's not quite as simple as an equation. There are loads more variables to take into account; gearing, diameter of wheels, ability of driver...etc

(and bcstudent knew you wouldn't be able to resist!)

Just had a look at the SEAT website 1248Kg is the kerb weight

Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 200

Weight without Driver (KG) : 1248

Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 162.83

0 - 60 (Secs) : 6.67

0 - 100 (Secs) : 17.15

60 - 100 (Secs) : 10.48

Quarter Mile (Secs) : 15.07

Terminal Speed (MPH) : 93.75

Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 14.87

Drag Strip Terminal Speed (MPH) : 95.38

more conclusive proof for me would be the camera pointing out of the windscreen at the road showing the car stationary, panning down to the speedo, the 0-60 sprint then back up to the windscreen to show the car moving, possibly with music playing. that way there can be no doubt about rolling starts, axle stands or speeded up footage.

na i get 60mph in 2nd....

That's what I'd expect. So why were you going for third at 40 then?

what a load of boloney the car would need to be about 300+bhp to record those times in fact why dont you get the car along to a performance vw mag burn up? i dont think you will because its pure cr*p and fantasy

yeah but revo tuned his car differently---probly whilst watching bodger and badger haha

yeah but revo tuned his car differently---probly whilst watching bodger and badger haha

JOKERS !!!

god i love this forum... thats why im here i don't even own a corrado any more and its still jokes... LOL

luv u guys... awwwww kisses and hugs all round

anyway getting back on track...

yes furki guessed right it is REVO'ed SPS satge 3 *6x6x6* the car as u know is 180bhp standard .. it has a 4 bar, FMIC, CAI, fordge 007p the next vid i will fim on *9x9x6* soo will be quicker... watch this space u will also c my mates driveway *no kidding i can get to ***mph on it! and like a more *BELIVABLE VIDEO* i guess....

really u guys are wasting ur time disbeliving me LOL

sumone get me on a PVW thingy migiggy.... im well up 4 it!

tbh I do find this clip more believable than the last ones, them cupras make 200+bhp with just a remap and are lighter than a vr. Still think its a slightly rolling start, possibly downhill and the last 16v vids were definately fake. :-P

na man they were 100% real...!!! serious ....

them cupras make 200+bhp with just a remap

I'm not so sure, if this was a 150bhp 20VT. The 150bhp engines, I believe, use the K03 turbo and that's not capable of producing 200bhp with just a remap. The K03 Sport and K04 are more suitable.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

ohh its a KO3s

with a FMIC

show me pics of your engine bay please... i hope to see you on the strip @ inters too..

If your going to vid it again-use a proper camera (no excuses for a camera phone) and make a proper movie clip getting in the car etc.

Cheers Fraser

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ring a ding ding this is your early morning call christopher........... bet that was a nice dream shame its back to the real world

If your going to vid it again-use a proper camera (no excuses for a camera phone) and make a proper movie clip getting in the car etc.

Cheers Fraser

yup i will use a better camera.... & i will after the sprint get out of the car and show u the plastic engine bay LOL

ohh man we luv the plastic! LLOOLL

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ring a ding ding this is your early morning call christopher........... bet that was a nice dream shame its back to the real world

LOL im not kidding.......

Is this the first year Seat have used the 180bhp engine in a stock Ibiza?

Incidentally, I don't believe there's any doubt on the forum that the car is quick. However, to knock over two seconds of the 0-60 time of any performance car is quite a large claim. I guess the people here just require more scientific proof than some figures plucked from the air.

Regardless, it's still a really nice car and you are, no doubt, very proud of it.

Is this the first year Seat have used the 180bhp engine in a stock Ibiza?

Incidentally, I don't believe there's any doubt on the forum that the car is quick. However, to knock over two seconds of the 0-60 time of any performance car is quite a large claim. I guess the people here just require more scientific proof than some figures plucked from the air.

Regardless, it's still a really nice car and you are, no doubt, very proud of it.

cheers man and in 2004 was the first year they used the 180bhp. engine.... OHHH it the only seat in GT4 ummmm LOL

im going out now to make the new video and stuff cya l8ter