Sign in to follow this  
Walesy

how much for recaros?

hi,,,, just wanted to know what the going rate for a set of recaro's in pretty good condition (( slight bobbling on drivers bolster )) was.

any ideas?

seen em go for abit more.. if yr looking for complete set, door cards rear seats etc, look to pay abit more.. some folks ask way to much, but IMO I'd go for Recaros over normal leather anyday!!!

i got my half leather ones from germany for about 700euro plus 100euro for postage, that included the leather door cards and the loom too

in the uk or ireland for that matter they will command a higher price due to the rarity of them

my early grey cloth ones went for £770 on ebay

thats what i'm talking about......nice!.........

looks like there could be some going on egay soon then!.

Yeah but the grey ones are fugly!

I'm going to stitch 'Recaro' into my standard ones and stick em up..... there are just too many gullible fools out there to exploit :D

71517760.jpg

thats them. there was a set at international with an 895 price tag and a sold sign :crazyeyes:

does that mean that you've got a set of horrible old grey seats going then kevhaywire?

Aye, they're nowhere near as nice as my black cloth ones. Which I'm holding on to :D

does that mean that you've got a set of horrible old grey seats going then kevhaywire?

Nah, I got a set of horrible old black ones for sale..... the nasty, disgusting, dispicable grey ones are staying put for now 8)

corradowales, are you actually after an interior??

If so I have a complete early platinum set going, seats, doorcards, speakers, switches etc...

i'm not actually sure yet dude.........I've bought a new 'c' and its got recaros.....i havent decided what ima gonna do with it yet....if i decide to sell the seats and replace them i'll let you know! :thumb right:

im gonna try and sell the car as a whole first...i think the main selling point of the car is the seats so i'm hesitant to take them out before trying to sell it...if it doesnt sell i will break it....in which case i havent decided if i'm gonna sell the seats in my 8v and keep the recaros or vice versa.....i'll let you know when ive got more of an idea whats happening!...(( i only picked the car up this avo! ))

just a quickie gents.....does anyone know if its the same removal procedure with these as the standard seats?