Sign in to follow this  
ashvdub

raddo car bra's

ok, so i've seen ones from germany, but is there anywhere in the Uk that does them, and is there anywhere that does full front ones?

safetycore,

ash

ok, so i've seen ones from germany, but is there anywhere in the Uk that does them, and is there anywhere that does full front ones?

safetycore,

ash

wouldn't mind one myself.

I bought a Lupo one off german ebay, got good service. it was about £35 I think.

bloke called "carprotect" (i think the name was Mesut Eser, athough I may have him confused with another german ebay seller). I presume it's mailto:[email protected] as it comes up on my AOLIM

I could mail him and see if he'd do a group buy for us?

the american dealer do two, one for each body, however i think they may be discontinued now. there was a guy selling them on ebay.

as well as protecting from stone chips these will also do a good job of hiding them too...

Am quite tempted to get one if anyone finds out a supplier 8)

I think they look absolutely awful - I'd sooner have stone chips than one of those

Id have to agree with you Steve. Ive always thought they look bad and cant see why anyone would put one anywhere

near their car. But people have different tastes and £30 seems like a good price :D

I'll buy one if we do a group buy? Will be having my bonnet and a few dinks done, and want to keep it that way. They look wierd but then id just have it on for the work trip. Plus im just about to post a mudflap question so im very wierd anyway..........

me too having a full respray done in the summer so can hide the chips for now then protect it after the spray!

Does anyone know what the weird sticking up things on the bra are for?

Am sure I have seena better looking example... will have a search!

Does anyone know what the weird sticking up things on the bra are for?

Am sure I have seena better looking example... will have a search!

Im not keen on the sticking up bits either..

post on here if you find anything phil :wink:

Any news on these. I saw one at the inters that had no sticky up bits, and it looked thicker and softer rather than the fake leather look, it was soft and padded.

I assume they hook round the bonnet pins to prevent theft??

Just thought, the sticky up bits prob stop the centre from flapping whilst on the move? ie force the air up?

Thats quite possibly it.. just another thought - you'd have to put this on for shows or driving on hot days only otherwise water will get trapped in the bra and existing stone chip will start to rust like crazy! Also could the constant fitting and removal of these end up scratching your paint?

Found the pic I was looking for - the sticky up things are spaced further apart and look much better IMO however this is on an early bonnet so may not work on the late one :?

Pic taken from Tempest's Germany thread

Nice wheels, umm, anyway i want one with or without those spoiler bits!

Just going to surf now to see what i can come up with.

Any idea how much i should expect to pay to get my bonnet resprayed? Rough idea as im quote hunting tommorrow! Presume i need the whole bonnet done rather than messing about with blending that never works and prob takes them longer anyway!