Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Shaggy's Old G60 Rado

excellent! agree the hex caps in silver or polished would add definition but thats a minor point, good work

yeah i am gonna get some of the thinner polished hex caps.... looks like i am gonna get some from the fatherland for £60 a set! not bad, just ran out of money towards the end... not a major issue at the moment as i have a few other things i am wanna sort out first like the ride height.. all the same they completely change the look of the car i nearly creamed myself when i first put them on... :oops:

They are also quite a bit lighter than my D90s aswell.... which helps. :)

The car is moonlight blue so not quite there yet... On first impressions it looks very similar to yours hence why my girlfriend couldnt work out how i had somehow managed to get my car onto the showground without driving it... LOL :) .. still i suppose we have both got good taste in wheels....

yeah will do mate! gonna get the back arches rolled and pulled first tho... little bit of scrubbage action going on at the moment there 9s on the back with an ET19... it will sit lower i just havent had chance to lower it that little bit more since ED38 when the car was fully loaded... :D

Bally your car looked fricken awesome @ Ed38! i was trying to look around for ya but everytime i went over to your car no one was there to talk to... 8)

wow.. it'll look the bees knees slammed! 8)

cheers Mike I was getting so many comments I had to get away from the car :lol: didnt get to see half the cars at the show :roll: :(

mike loving the C hopefully be able to catch up with you near the end of the month at that southern meet will be good to see the differences in our cars since the rr day! loving your wheels dude rs are next on my list!

Where is this southern meet then ?

Not decided on a location yet, think it's between Winchester, Southampton and Portsmouth, there's a thread in the events section. would link it but i don't have the URL.

Finally after a bit of DIY arch fettling the rear is alot loweer now, with minimal scrubbing!!! very pleased now! 8)

DSCF3230.jpg

what did you do then mike any pics your wheels look filthy the other day...

only joking they looked the absolute nuts you must be well happy with them

I took an angle grinder to them.... carefully that is... managed to take pretty much all of the main part of the lip away.. then re-sealed.

I thought was going to have problems with the inner arch coming away from the outer arch, but had no problems of the sort.

I think i could go lower but i wanna leave it for a while and then set it all up properly on a proper flat surface so i can get it sitting evenly.. my drive is amazingly wonky.... 8)

after my grand day out an G-werks ( thanks again Darren / Steve for your input & help!!) i thought i would get home and give the C a wash...Looks like there maybe a few fueling issues with remap so its grandad driving for me for the next few weeks...

Heres a few pics... still needs to go lower me thinks???? and the fronts defo need tucking in more!

Also nice to finally meet furk'z and his lurvly rado! 8)

DSCF3238.jpg

DSCF3237.jpg

DSCF3236.jpg

DSCF3233.jpg

Its a colgan bonnet bra bally, i ve found it seems to fit alot better than the autobra items?

same as myn... agree.. how long did you wait for it to arrive??

3 months!! i had totally forgot i ordered it untill it turned up the monday after ED38...

same as me :lol: must of been on the same order as myn.... :wink:

saw this car today and its a real stunner, really nice car and the bits on it fit nice too....

cant wait to see it now you disclosed some of ya plans Mike :wink: