Sign in to follow this  
VEEDUBBED

Half re-spray

Right then,my G60.16valver has just been re-sprayed,i totally stripped the car just leaing the engine attached in order to get the car into the paint oven,i also removed all the car's glass.

The body shop repaired a big dent in the left hand sill,welded up the rear 'corrado' badge holes+the 'Vw' badge,they also repaired a dented front wing,sprayed the roof,rear quarter panels,inside door,boot shuts and filled a small dent created by myself whilst removing the rear hatch single handedly and having the bloody thing collapse on my bonze...,the rebuilding of the entire car is my job,the body shop billed me 850euro,and the job was very well done,have i been done or is that a good price??,comments please,cheers,Andrew.

Thats deffo a good price IMO - assuming the paint job is tip top ;)

So come on show us some pics of your progress...

Tomorow morning i'm going to start re-building the gutted car,my car is kept in a barn with no water,toilet,electricity(cheap generator keeps packing up),i've changed three engines,stripped 4 different corrados+untold other work in 34 degree heat,i've had to put up with nats,moskitos,snakes,rats,spiders everywere,i've got a horrible chinese car jack that leaks oil and does'nt lift the car enough,there's no concreate on the floor,dust dirt+a few metal planks i managed to salvage in order to at least jack the car high enough to remove the entire exhaust(has any one tried to change an entire turbo exhaust single handed?),I don't care,i love my corrado and i'll never sell/scrap it.

Would not have thought there would be many Rado's in Italy