Bally

My 16v Corrado.. Featured in this months (Jan 2010) PVW!

Wow! Simply stunning, mate :shock: Getting a car properly clean, really is a science- wish I had the time and patience to do something similar! Good work! 8)

:luvlove: :notworthy: :luvlove:

Well done, alot of hard work an attention to detail there. Think i would of had to wrapped it in bubble wrap,before setting off :)

Thanks mate.. nah its my daily.. use it everyday, wouldnt have it any other way... :D

i particularly like you car. Especially the rear lights, they float my boat, and the exhaust.

Hopefully get to see it in the flesh some time, keep up the good work!!

Thanks alot fella.. not everyones kean on the exhaust.. ive always perfered it to the usual oval one... 8)

Fricking awesome! :luvlove:

Thanks Jim.. hope yr keeping well?

Looking good Bally hopefully get to see it in the flesh soon

Thanks Zak.. Im sure you'll see it soon enough...

Wow! Simply stunning, mate :shock: Getting a car properly clean, really is a science- wish I had the time and patience to do something similar! Good work! 8)

Thanks mate.. ive always kept it clean, handy having a brother whos a pro detailing.... :D

read the post on DW mate, looks stunning :D nice one :) was the trip to holland good?

Thanks Phil, glad you like it... yeh trip to holland was mental... 1st time Ive actually driven but 3rd time for attending the show.. car did really well (touch wood) only thing is got few stone chips & the rear tyres took some hammering against the arches cos the boot was loaded (see pic)

CIMG0681.jpg

plus driving way above the speed limit :lol: ferry was fun to get onto :roll:

Thanks Phil, glad you like it... yeh trip to holland was mental... 1st time Ive actually driven but 3rd time for attending the show.. car did really well (touch wood) only thing is got few stone chips & the rear tyres took some hammering against the arches cos the boot was loaded (see pic)

CIMG0681.jpg

plus driving way above the speed limit :lol: ferry was fun to get onto :roll:

we are hoping to goto the ring next year so the rado will be going. the only bit im dreading about the whole trip is the ferry. i take one step off dry land and :gag: but like naff am i doing euro tunnel lol

Well spent the wkend at E38 show... although we didnt camp lol

had a top crack with likeminded dubbers & met some new & old faces!! got there pretty late today, due to lastnites antics lol

drove through show & shine stand as wanted to park on the show area/ground.. wasnt looking to get judged as its my daily car, no bling under the bonnet etc.. been a WIP the last 5yrs with nearly 202k on the clock!!

to my suprise I was asked by steve denton to enter the car, I laughed.. but was even more shocked to see I'd come runner up in the corrado class & to drivup on stage & collect a trophy considering some mental cars abt..

Ive never gone to shows to collect trophies & to the peeps that no me.. I hate being prased abt the car.. its my hobby.. always done mods to the car for myself, not to impress people..

so want to thank dubclub (my dub gang lol) westside & everyone on here & E38 for there suport & comments..

quick pic...

DSC01569.jpg

congrats Bally car was looking tough today even more rated since its your daily!

Well deserved mate, no doubt about it. Tis such a good looking Rado!

well done mate :D

you've put a lot into that car

remember when it looked like this?

bally-orig-1024.jpg[/attachment:261ecozd]

:salute: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: .....Your car looks fantastic........my one is that colour, or should i say i wish it was :oops:

congrats Bally car was looking tough today even more rated since its your daily!

Thanks mates.. didnt see you boyz abt y'day..

Well deserved that mate car looked fantastic!!

Thanks mate 8)

Well deserved mate, no doubt about it. Tis such a good looking Rado!

Thanks for yr kind words Jim..

well done mate :D

you've put a lot into that car

remember when it looked like this?

bally-orig-1024.jpg[/attachment:23ddk8yb]

Thanks alot David & I do remeber that pic was taken outside yr dads garage..

thanks for all yr help over the past 5yrs.. youve always been helpful... much apperciated mate...

well done Bally :)

Thanks for all yr suport bro.. see you at the wkend :D

:salute: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: .....Your car looks fantastic........my one is that colour, or should i say i wish it was :oops:

Thanks very much... detailed my bladeice :D

nice one mate, id be well impressed :D

Thanks Phil... 8)

Congrats bro, so your with Westside and dont want trophies, that must be a 1st.

Thanks fella... westside arent abt winning shows.. its the buzz of driving to them & all the boyz getting together & having a top laugh.. :D

well pleased for ya buddy was looking top dollar on the weekend and i love that it is a daily. well done!!

'Grats on the award Bally, sorry didn't get to spend more time Sat had to try and baby-sit Mark and Camera most of the day, rate he was going we'd have been there watching him take pics all day! Plus Friday's 12hr sess was still kicking me!

Sunday I chipped at lunch, didn't really do much of the show cars thanks to the awful weather, (waking up to fog in August WTF?) so didn't see prize hand out.

So who beat you to the prize Sunday?

Nice 1 then, its just the image thats been perceived then due to the high standard of cars from you boys, which makes it all the better if nobody is out just to win trophies.

congrats Bally!

Parked up at Ed38 its hard to believe it's a daily driver.

Seen your car change alot of the last few years, looks different every time I see it! and seems to get better and better.

Sukh

well pleased for ya buddy was looking top dollar on the weekend and i love that it is a daily. well done!!

Thanks mate.. loved yr valver... :D

'Grats on the award Bally, sorry didn't get to spend more time Sat had to try and baby-sit Mark and Camera most of the day, rate he was going we'd have been there watching him take pics all day! Plus Friday's 12hr sess was still kicking me!

Sunday I chipped at lunch, didn't really do much of the show cars thanks to the awful weather, (waking up to fog in August WTF?) so didn't see prize hand out.

So who beat you to the prize Sunday?

Hey Jon.. thats cool man.. sunday was so busy & with the poop weather was pretty crap :lol:

Furkz old G60 won

Nice 1 then, its just the image thats been perceived then due to the high standard of cars from you boys, which makes it all the better if nobody is out just to win trophies.

Its a hard one, cos alot of us work damm hard to get our cars to a level we think is the bollards, to then be taken away by the peeps who have been building there cars for years & spent shed loads of money on... its a bummer not to be treated equally.. I hate politics & stay out of it.. on another note Im not part of westside.. they are good friends of myn & I was asked to run there stickers on the cage.. Im part of dubclub & plan to stay that way.. :wink:

Re: Page 25 - can you come and clean my car!

Hey Neil, long time no speak.. bros a pro detailer so be rude not to get him busy on the corrado :lol:

congrats Bally!

Parked up at Ed38 its hard to believe it's a daily driver.

Seen your car change alot of the last few years, looks different every time I see it! and seems to get better and better.

Sukh

Thanks bro... I see it that way too.. Im so used to driving it everyday I oftern get suprised when I see pics of the car at shows etc.. :lol:

like Ive said WIP.... :wink:

Well deserved mate really nice motor was talking to u late on sat afternoon when your lot was the only ones on the show ground, was looking good :notworthy:

Ah my bad then mate, when you originally said Dubclub i thought you were referring to been part of Westside as a group of dubbers, not making much sense here lol, but either way heyho lol.

So what is the Westside Dubclub dude?

Excuse my ignorance as im just not into the whole scene thing, enjoy my car and appreciate other peoples all the same as you do but thats as far as i go with it all.